Sword Art Online: Remastered 199 members · 26 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
ShadowblazeCR
Group Admin

This thread is for members of The Flickering Flame Guild only. Members can discuss upcoming stories they may want to collab with for a crossover, talk about the series in general, and anything their rank allows.

Guild Leader: DerpyMuffin7

Members:

DerpyMuffin7
July Fruit Punch
Sorceress of Chaos Luna

Ok, guys, do we want to do this competition? If so, who's gonna go where? Due to ELO, we can't have all our OCs buy the game, and have discord take it over with more elements before killing him to leave, and we can't do SAO comes to MLP, it's also been done. What do you think?

3946994 I mentioned in a thread on the FNaF group that having the main character with Fluttershy subbed in doesn't make an interesting story. What we need is something a little more run-of-the-mill, like everyday life in the game. Let's see if you like this.

Twilight Sparkle is in SAO, and created a guild with the rest of her friends. That is, until they were all slaughtered by the Laughing Coffin Guild. Since that day, she's been running, never looking back. She's plagued by their deaths, constant nightmares. One day, she finds a stallion who seems all to familiar. They grow to be friends, and they sleep in the same room in an inn. That night, Twilight realizes why the stallion is so familiar. He was one of the ponies who killed her friends! Now, she has to make the choice between vengeance, and forgiveness.

3947010 Hmm. I like it. Oh and I'm totally writing a chapter of Five nights in Gravity falls from the animatronics POV. I think that the idea is good, :ajsmug: honestly, this dilemma is the kind that Twi would have. Maybe a beginning chapter, that shows them getting trapped and her friends going AAA, and her calming them, the next chapter truly starting the story. Or, we could have one of those openings that leads to flashbacks, like:

As my hooves pounded the ground, I pondered. Why was I running through this hell alone, without my friends, or anyone? It was all because of him. My mouth tightened in anger, I thought about the one who seemed so friendly, the one who hade killed them.

Add some flashbacks of them getting killed, then later she tells full story to some pony, having these flashbacks often. What do you think?

3947058 My plan is for the killers to be roughly 10 in number, and the stallion realized that this was wrong and took off. I think we should have a prologue with the Mane Six getting cornered and Twilight running. Then, Chapter One starts and she's being chased by monsters and she's out of supplies. She hits the stallion on the trail and he saves her. They don't recognize each other at first, since it's been a year, but they become friends, and that night, Twilight has a nightmare and sees the stallion's face. She wakes up and realizes that he was one of the murderers.

3947088 YES!!!! *watch beeps* OH HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF SHIT!!!!!

3947099 Uhh… Okay, I'll get to this story when I can. Actually, I have a challenge. We both write our versions of the story. We PM each other and see which is better plot-wise.

We edit and merge when nessecary, and then submit the final.

Sound like a plan?

Oh wow, sorry I stole that idea with ELO:rainbowlaugh:
By the way, this is a great group you have here. Just joined and created another guild, just so you guys wouldn't be lonely.:twilightsmile:

We're all open to chat if you'd like!

The one at the top of this forum that Sorceress of Chaos Luna talked about:

Ok, guys, do we want to do this competition? If so, who's gonna go where? Due to ELO, we can't have all our OCs buy the game, and have discord take it over with more elements before killing him to leave, and we can't do SAO comes to MLP, it's also been done. What do you think?

But hey, I read through the rest of these posts, and I'm wondering if you did happen to write a fic out of any of the ideas up there. I might be interested in reading it.

3949854 Haven't started writing it yet, but you can ask Luna when she comes online.

ShadowblazeCR
Group Admin

Could y'all decide who your guild leader is?

3965697 Can you wait for Luna and July to come back online and for us to decide?

3965719 Me, apparently.

September
Group Contributor

This thread has been moved here

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19