Holiday Stories 76 members · 72 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

If you would like to become an admin for this group please comment below or PM Blu_Ray.
Admin Jobs that need to be taken:
Thread Reviewer- someone who reviews all the threads and comments to make sure things are relevant, cordial, and respectful.
Founder (taken)- founds the group.
Thank You- when a person joins the group, this person goes to there user page and leaves a message like, "Thank you for joining the group Holiday Stories!"
Story Reviewer- it is the Administrative position wherein the admin sorts through the Story Folders to ensure all stories are relevant and properly placed
Answer (taken): answered all the complaint, comment, and suggestions
Designer (taken): one who designs the layout, banner, and icon of the group.
Special thanks to the administration, Blu_Ray, EstrellaScrolls and Vanilla Mocha!

Comment posted by Vanilla Mocha deleted Dec 29th, 2014
Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

3923434 Can I be an admin?

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin
EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

I notified Blu_Ray just now. We are still in the process of creating administrative positions. Thank you for your patience.
~Estrella Scrolls

Do we need any experience to apply? :unsuresweetie:

EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

This group is currently in a transition state from what it was to an organized group. As soon as I can communicate with the group founder, I will give you everything you need to know for becoming an admin. Thank you all for even wanting to be one, it is nice for one person not to have to do everything the group needs. Thanks for your patience!
~Estrella Scrolls

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin
Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

3923506 Thank you & no problem! :twilightsmile:

EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

Please view the administrative jobs and let Blu_Ray know which one you are interested in.
Vanilla Mocha, simply reply to this post saying your desired job.

Blu_Ray
Group Admin

We already have all the admin we need. Thank you!
~Blu_Ray, founder of the group.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16