The Last Roundup 497 members · 70 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Obselescence
Group Admin

Hi guys. In this thread you can suggest stories for next week's post on Sunday 11/2/2014.

For the upcoming post, anything published after October 19 2014 is suggestable.

There are a few suggestion guidelines we'd like y'all to follow, as listed below:

-Suggested stories MUST have been posted within two week of the upcoming post on Sunday. If we’re taking suggestions for a Sunday the 27th Feature Post, you’re free to suggest any story that was published as far back as the 13th. You may not suggest a story that was published on, say, Saturday the 12th for a Sunday the 27th post.

-Suggestions are not guaranteed to be featured. Please don’t expect that they will be, or ask us why a story you suggested didn’t get featured. We’ll put up what we put up—and I mean that in the nicest possible way. We’re not going to be able to please everyone. It’s just not possible for finite beings to accomplish. We simply ask that you don’t put us in the awkward position of attempting to do so anyway by demanding answers from us.

-Suggested stories may not be written by the suggesting user. It’s nice that you think your work’s good, and want to help get it out there—no, really, it is—but this isn’t really the place to promote yourself. There are other groups out there that you can use to promote your stories. In the meantime, focus on writing a story other people would want to suggest here, or suggest another author’s work that you really enjoyed.

Please try not to down on other peoples' suggestions. You're free to discuss what you thought of someone else's suggestion, but remember that the point of this thread is to put forth stuff that you thought was good and interesting. Not to tell people that their suggestions weren't really that good or interesting.

But other than that, if you've found a recently-posted story that you thought was interesting/good/enjoyable, be sure to suggest it here and we'll be sure to check it out!

Has two sides of Daring Do been suggested yet?

Also, it's not complete, does that matter?

Oh, and I'd like to suggest spike's problem because it went there.

Also hamburger castle.

I'd like to suggest Barren. It's a well-written story that is really emotional and definitely worthy of being featured on here in my honest opinion. :twilightsmile:

I'd like to suggest One Sad Pinkie.
The story, I feel, is underrated due to its quality and wonderful moral.

I'd like to recommend SS&E's latest story, "Just Quit Yer Fussin' and Snuggle Up, Sugarcube!" (Yes, the quotes are part of the title.)

It's a great look at first-person romance done really well, in my opinion. There's a very deep, very applicable theme involved, too.

Csquared08
Group Admin

>no link
Automatically DQ'd :rainbowwild:

3739576 D'oh, really? Must have missed that. It's in the feature box, but I'll edit my previous post regardless.

The Crystal Caper by Charliemane, who can actually write about friends without shipping but is criminally ignored by nearly everyone in this site. (Also check his Rocinante stories, anyone who reads this :twilightsmile:)

Long Live Sonata Dusk earned an upvote from me this week; it is a Horse Voice story, and while it isn't as good as his best stuff, it is still solid enough and has an interesting premise and resolution. And a terrible guitar solo.

Csquared08
Group Admin

3739520 3755317
Hi, friends.

Thanks much for the suggestions! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12