Absolutely Disgusting 605 members · 12,214 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Scootareader
Group Admin

1. Don't attack other users. Especially if you find their fic here. The stories here may be bad--like, really bad--depending on what your interests may be, but it's not a breeding ground for raids. You're allowed to give honest opinions on anything, as is our sovereign right as users, but don't say "Absolutely Disgusting told me to tell you your story sucks." That's not what we do. We're here to find stories that fit the namesake.

2. Add whatever story you damn well please. This is specifically for things that make you cringe, or give you cancer, or induce illness, or dysentery--you know, the really nasty stuff--but you can add whatever you see fit to add. I'm not saying it's "no rules," but, well...

3. If anyone is being an issue in relation to this group, let me know. I check FIMFiction often and enjoy PMs and will, in fact, read them and make sure nobody's breaking site rules or the general "Scootareader decides" rule here. If I think someone is being cancer, I'll boot them. Just don't expect me to, because I'm pretty easygoing and I love jokes. If you think someone is abusing any facet of this group, it can't hurt to notify me, though... because I don't put up with abuse.

4. Don't white knight or catch grenades for anyone or any of that crap. This group is intended as harmless, but it's nobody's job to police other users. Seriously, if you're "defending the group," I don't want the help. We're supposed to be transparent as a story delivery system. Forum rules also apply; there's nothing to defend in the comments. You can talk about whatever you please, as long as site rules are being followed. We don't have standards to maintain.

5. I love you guys. Seriously, best group members NA. I'd take you all out to dinner, but I seem to lack the funds. :fluttercry:

6. Forums are open for any kind of thread. I'd prefer that forum threads stay modeled after the group's theme, but honestly... you guys can talk about whatever you want. This group is intended to be fun.

And with that, I have now created the rules for the first group I ever made.

"Put's on sunglass's"
Let's do this:rainbowdetermined2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2