Golden Oak Book Club 205 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 61 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 61

Hey, I'm MrSing, but just call me Sing.
I was wondering, what's the best way to be updated on what's happening in the group? Do we get notifications when something is posted or do we have to check manually?
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the stories and the discussions.

Heya folks, I'm Crystalis McCloud. I tend to do a lot more writing than reading on this site, but I hope I can change that up a bit in the future with this club. I hope there's a vote for a crossover category set of stories soon. ^.^ That's both one of my favorites and least favorites when done well and badly respectively, and is one of the categories I write in. :pinkiehappy:

Hi, I joined on Cerulean Voice's recommendation. *Waves timidly*

3617053 Oh, I forgot to do this... That's awkward.

Anywho, I'm ZOMG. I'm a writer, an avid reader, apparently an admin of the Library of Chill, a university student, and, despite what 3627085 says, I am not adorable! :raritydespair:

I joined up when the group was formed because of the promise of goodfic.

It seems I've not introduced myself, either.

Hi! I'm Noble Thought. I write stories and I want to read more stories than I do currently. S'why I'm here!

Toodles!

Hi, I'm LoneReader. I read when I have time. Thought I could join in on a few reads every so while.

Good day, everypony. My name is River Road, and I'm a dedicated reader of everything even remotely funny or comedic on this wonderful site. Exceptions to this are usually stories with bad grammar, stories with a "tell, not show" style of writing and stories with "tell and show" style (which I find even more annoying somehow).

I am was am also a writer of various short stories one or two longer ones. My brain constantly comes up with new stories and story concepts, much faster than I can get my lazy self to write them, so if you ever run out of ideas just ask me.
I also like to write and rewrite songs for and about pony stories (and other things pony-related). If you want to spruce something up with a song, poem or rhymes, I'm always happy to take commissions and requests.

Greetings! I am Earth Pony Bard Lyric, or just Bard for short. I love to read and write both, so this club sounds fantastic! I'd love to be a part of the book club as well, and I'm looking forward to my time here.

3617053 Hi, I'm Banana Prince (no relation to Celestia). I came here because I thought a book club would be a god way to get me motivated to read again. I like Clash Royale, some G3 ponies, and french fries. Can't wait to shake things up here.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 61