Nonpareil Fiction 286 members · 273 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Twi-Fi
Group Admin

Crystal Legacy
By: Cerulean Voice

Story description:
The Crystal Empire has been at peace ever since Princess Cadance and Shining Armor took over its ruling. No more loving couple has ever reigned before, and the Crystal Heart has never generated such power in all of history. But there is a secret that Cadance has kept for many, many, years: a terrible secret with the potential to bring it all crashing down.
This Hearts-and-Hooves Day, Cadance and Shining Armor's love will be put through its toughest trial yet.

Initial thoughts:

Well, I saw the author, and I knew I was in for a treat. I went into this story knowing I was probably going to like whatever I found and still somehow end up being surprised.

First impression:

After the first few paragraphs I knew I had gotten what I was hoping for. This author writes on what I like to call the EQD level. Weather this story is on that site or not, I can safely say that this is the kind of story they look for. The characters are shown with emotional complexity and strength. The love between Cadence and Shining really was put through the toughest trial, and Cadence truly shows her devotion to Shining, knowing full well that her secret may ruin everything.

Normally I'd do a lasting impression section, but from beginning to end, my opinion hasn't wavered too much. I knew what I was getting myself into, and I loved every second of it. I'd recommend this story to anyone who enjoys romance, as it is a truly wonderfully written story.

-Twi-Fi

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1