I See Pink/Vogonverse 248 members · 28 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hey, guys...I know it's been a while since things have been posted here and whatnot. Life gets everyone busy. Anyway, it came to our attention that the Vogonverse is going slowly, and we say it's time to start the engine. So this is a callout to anyone who wants to start writing in the universe or knows anyone who wants to. If you do, leave a comment and we can get you started.

Been trying to keep one going. Got an outline for the first five chapters on the white board. Time and motivation are lacking.

Oh man don't I know that feeling. Got a second to share a little bit about it? A little trailer if you will

I'm working with Nurse Redheart. Takes place about ten years after "ready player one" in a run down steel town in the upper Ohio valley. The protagonist is severely injured and his wife of 20+ years is killed in an accident four years prior. In "current" time he is a bit of an alchy and he happens to meet Redheart completely on accident, they hit it off and that is where I'm stuck on chapter six.

The old human looked at the Draconequus what do you want from me? Oh my little human I need much" He said. What do I get in return? I said. Youth my boi oh youth.. Do I have to kill? "yes' Does this need to be? Oh yes!!! My prime you say? "more or less" Deal! You fuck me over and even at my age I will show just how much a monster humans are... So I made my deal with Discord (The Devil?) It was simple enough "save ponies" My my my I was so naïve .......

Sounds like some good stuff.
6090538 never heard a nurse redheart idea yet. Probably filled with feels

6093186 you have my attention. Deal with the devil huh?

If either of you two need help, we got cha. Just say when

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7