I See Pink/Vogonverse 248 members · 28 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hey this is Soon to be Writer Brony, and I was wondering and have some questions about the world you have built here.

OK firstly, so technically its Earth right? But a more corporate control and tech advanced world correct? Or am I mistaken here?

Second, these Mares and Stallion 'created' Vogon Biotech, are they really created or are they kidnapped and altered? And if it is the case is created homunculi (I don't have any better word for it) Does that mean there could be multiple Octavias running about?

Finally, how does the process work if it homunculi being created? After all one does not simple create life be it artificial or not without something right?

3610827 It seems that they're being created to me. It's got less horrific implications at least.

I get that impression too until I read An Apple in a Bushel of Peaches. Since Applejack and Applebloom are pretty much free spirits and not bound.

Ron Jeremy Pony
Group Admin

I love when someone asks a great question like that. The short answer is they are being created, but it's more than some amoral company doing it. I've droped hints in I See Pink, Plowed Fields, and An Apple in a Bushel of peaches. The single biggest hint was in the Q and A session last night. It's also why I hope anyone who contributes to to the cannon universe uses the salespony and checkout scene.

Without giving it away those scenes are the biggest hint of what's going on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4