I See Pink/Vogonverse 248 members · 28 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Ron Jeremy Pony
Group Admin

I'm sure that everyone knows that Vinyl Scratch is getting her own story before too long, but I wanted to allow a vote of sorts to happen for the next member of the Mane Six to appear in the Vogonverse. Naturally, if someone wants to write a story based on one of them please, go right ahead. That would be perfectly fine with me, but if not then here's the list, and the ideas for them.

Applejack: With Applejack I thought that since Jessica could actually harvest all of her peaches and not just a couple of acres that she could be turning enough of a profit to actually give up what her day job is. Also knowing that she needs help, and that Big Mac misses his family, she finds her way back to the Vogon website and orders Applejack and Apple Bloom. Of course hilarity ensues when Applejack finds out that Jessica and Big Mac are sleeping together.

Twilight: Like Celestia, Twilight awakes to see a world she's never known before. She's led to a strange structure where it appears that small pre-manufactured homes had been stacked on top of each other. Once this is done she meets with a young girl. Those who brought her here turn and leave, and she's left with this girl. The girl touches her and she can remember being the girl's foal sitter.

As for Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy... I'm still considering what I want to do for them. Rainbow Dash I considered having being brought to a broken soul who has lost his family. He chose her because she was his daughter's favorite. Fluttershy's is completely different... Actually, for what I want to happen she's removed from the choice. Sorry, but there's something specific that's going to be revealed with Fluttershy's story.

Rarity's is actually something special. I've been considering how I wanted to introduce her, and it finally came to me. She would be ordered by someone she needs. That might sound odd, but bare with me. In most of the cases the Ponies being ordered are actually helping the humans that have ordered them. Pinkie has helped Andy open up, and become happy after his parents had more or less Emotionally crippled him. Big Mac is helping to releave Jessica's loneliness, and he's going to be helping with a fear that she has. Celestia is going to be working toward becoming Thomas' moral compass.

But in this case the human would be helping Rarity. Rarity is a strong character, and a fun character, but she is fairly determined to make it to Canterlot and become a famous designer. She also has her sights sat on a stallion who can afford to give her the life she believes she deserves. Her human would show her that getting the life you think you deserve, and getting the life you honestly need are two separate things.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1