The Fenton Portal 71 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

How do you think The Dazzlings, AKA the Sirens of Equestria, AKA Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, & Sonata Dusk, would interact with Ember McLain?

Powerdrainer
Group Admin

3733042 That's a tough one. I guess it depends on how they interact with each other. Are they enemies, or are they allies? Looking at things from Ember's point of view. We know she uses hypnotic music to influence and brainwash large groups of people to worship her, increasing her powers as a result. I guess that, should they meet, and should their goals align, they could join forces, and work together to achieve whatever goal they have set. Should their goals collide, however, then things could spiral out of control very fast.

Ember could use her guitar to attack them both directly through use of whatever attack she sends their way, or indirectly, by hypnotising those around her to fight for her. Of course, the Dazzlings have their own abilities to fight back, (although, in truth, I have yet to see EQG 2), so I can not really specify on that particular topic.

3735098 Ah, okay. Would you like a link to Rainbow Rocks?

Powerdrainer
Group Admin

3735363 Sure, why not. :twilightsmile:

3735364 So, you seen the whole Rainbow Rocks movie yet? If so, then what do you think of it?

Powerdrainer
Group Admin

3735592 Sorry, but I have not yet found the time. Will try to get to it as soon as it is possible. :rainbowdetermined2:

3737446 Okay. I bet you'll LOVE Rainbow Rocks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8