Weekly Contests 373 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Deadline: September 18th (Extension possible)

The contest is to write a one-shot (or, if you want, an ongoing fic) based on my fic, The Pastromorbo Epidemic. You can write any genre for it (even clop if you so desire), you can even stick my OCs into your own world (or vice versa). The only rules are:

· your entry must include the world that I've built or at least one of my OCs (feel free to use more)
· your entry must be an original fic—that is to say, it can't be an update of an existing fic
· your entry must state in either its description or an author's note that it is based on The Pastromorbo Epidemic
· your entry must be visible on fimfiction (management purposes)

That's all I can think of so far. Bonus marks will be given to fics which best represent the world and characters so even if you aren't a world class, millionaire writer you've still got a good chance to win! Naturally, some background reading will be necessary. The length of the fic is irrelevant.

The prize for the winner is beautiful art of their OC / request. There are a selection of artists (click the image to see more examples):

There is, at current, only one prize on offer. If I get lots of entrants, a runner up prize may be added.

If you want to enter, it would be a good idea to head on over to the contest group, found here.

Each prize will only pay for one pony.

5467313 As with every other competition on Fimfiction, I'll promote this one on my user page in an attempt to get you more contenders. Good luck!

Yay! You're my bae now! :raritystarry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4