Spikealoo 152 members · 82 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Naturally I'm a big fan of Spikealoo, my second favorite of Spike with the C.M.C next to SpikeBelle and as such I really want to make a long story on the two with them being older but their past being explained a lot, obviously.

So what do they have in common besides piano? Well we know they can sing, they are both sarcastic but know when to be serious and they both admire some pony, obviously I don't need to explain who...

Biggest question is, could the pairing really work in the long run?

We all know as a dragon that unless Spike gets an Alicorn in the future or his love somehow turns into an Alicorn that he will outlive many of if not all of the pony's current generation. But this is just my option...thoughts?

4432115 I don't think age should really prevent Spike from falling in love with somebody. You know the whole "It's better to love and loss, than not to have loved at all". Spike will outlive them yes, but its the memories and times they spent together that should give Spike hope in life to find love again and cherish what he had. He shouldn't hold onto himself just because of the age mentality thing.

Plus since Spike wasn't born from normal circumstances what if his body's physiology was changed when Twilight hatched him with her magic? Like it made his age more attached to the pony/unicorn template.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2