Comments ( 58 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 58
Aaliyah Haddad
Group Admin

3450256 You know Jesus, Moses, and Abraham were also prophets? :twilightsmile:

3450268 I know. Moses was a prophet sent by God to Pharaoh. And we all know how that turned out.
Abraham- I do remember God saying he was the God of Abraham, since they made a pact of some sort.
And we all know of Jesus and his miracles.
Sorry if I'm not all accurate. I have my Bible with me, but it would take forever to find some things.

Aaliyah Haddad
Group Admin

3450280 I understand. You know some Islamic Scholars think Alexander the Great was a prophet?

3450284 He did take over 90% of the known world.
They called him the Son of Ra.

Aaliyah Haddad
Group Admin

3450291 I did not see that "Known" part at first and I thought you said 90% of the world. I was like "YOUR CRAZY!" :rainbowlaugh:

3450299 I respect Alexander the Great. He was a great leader, and he brought Greek culture to many places. And he did fight with honor as well.
And I do watch someone's video's on YouTube. The guy is called the Prince of Macedon. He is also a big fan of Alexander the Great.

Comment posted by Cryosite deleted Jul 17th, 2014
Aaliyah Haddad
Group Admin

3450315 So you ARE a spy from the Christian (Athiest) Brony group. You are getting banned for that reason.

3447937 even if this isn't the best example and it may be a game, but Medieval 2 Total War features the Jihads and Crusades. It talks very little about them and seems to promote war no matter what religion. Of course, I never did like the main leader when playing as one of the European factions. Never liked that guy.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 58