The Lost Element 176 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Humanity
Group Admin

For those who are not aware, I have actually gone ahead and uploaded the first chapter to The Lost Element's sequel quite recently.

Part of the reason I uploaded it long before its prequel's completion was to break up the gloominess of having to go back and forth between writing depressing tragic chapters in two stories at one time. Although another reason was to explain how and why I made it clear in the prequel's description that Season 3 and later events could be noncanon.

Anyone who has checked the list of groups I am involved in have surely noticed a group called We hate what's happened to MLP and for good reason. It is a group dedicated to discussing the unpleasant truths that has divided the fandom since Season 3 which the more adamant fans of the show simply do not want to acknowledge. Anyone can tell you that the show is indeed not what it once was and I have long planned out expressing that in the start of the sequel as it takes place roughly during the timeline just before the start of the Season 3 events.

Those who know me probably know that I tend to brainstorm and plan ahead my writings months and even years in advance. This chapter was something I had in the pipeline for quite a while and addresses the problems that have plagued the show since the start of Season 3 with the only possible logical reason I could ever think of being the cause. I would have gladly written the next chapter as well, but doing so would reveal big spoilers to events in the fifth and final arc of The Lost Element's plotline.

Regardless of what side you stand on in the show's controversy, I hope that this start of the sequel will help explain things.

I do agree with you about how the show is going and the more I watch it the more I see it.
as to your bran storming I like the way your story is going and the plans for it.
harts fire.
:pinkiehappy:

I don't know about the show. To me, it's just some immaturity at play. But that's just me. The Princess Twilight Sparkle thing I think was the biggest fuss they made.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3