League of Humans Acting Villainous 1,491 members · 209 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
TGM
Group Admin

If you're seeing this, you and your meme are now banned. Don't ever come here again.

I don't have any way to see who views this thread of course, so if you come across this go ahead and ban yourself pls.

No but seriously it's been ages, if anyone here is still alive, how are you all doing? Hope you enjoy my pitiful attempt at inspiring activity.

I'm here. Don't know what that amounts to, but it's something. I'm glad to be here, to. Stay... not that frosty; don't need people with hypothermia.

TGM
Group Admin

Good to see someone holding down the fort. To be honest I didn't expect all that much when I made a new thread here but one reply is better than nothing at all, I suppose.

Who knows, perhaps a fire will get lit under our butts and we'll pick up in activity again. Villainous humans are eternal, after all, even if the group attached to them is dead.

We're like Spartans. We necer die, we just go to hell and regroup from there. The Villainy is eternal, the people... not as much. I do think we could become much more active, tho. We'll just play it by ear.

I'm here. But who am I?

I'm also here, digging for good stories to read.

I still haven't found any.

Lurks in the corner.
😺

Dan_s Comments
Group Contributor

I'm not here, you are all hallucinating in the emptiness of the universe as the last star slowly burns itself out.

I'm here hiding. *Uses magic to hide again*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10