League of Humans Acting Villainous 1,491 members · 209 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

Why not do a story about a 10-11 year old arriving in Equestria and recking the place maybe he likes comic book Villans and bases a identity off that. Cape mask the works

Feel free to take this idea

5078597 I would absolutely love to see this happen.

5078602 well I may take a crack at it, but spread the word to your friends cause I'm kinda lazy and want this to be done the best way possible

Young goro from One Punch Man?

5078621 don't know what that is

Sounds like Bad Dude. Just more human.

5078781 nah i
Had something a bit more darker in mind ....think ...Sid from toy story

5078820 Yeesh. Come on now. There is evil and there is just being sick. I'm evil right down to my black heart, but I have standards. How else can you distinguish yourself from the rabble?

5078597 Like Porky from Earthbound?

5078629 Just this kid who watched cartoons, thought the villains were awesome and simpathised with them cause they work so hard to do evil things and take over but the hero always wins, sometimes without any effort.

He eventually grows up, learns martial arts, takes down a vast majority of a coalition of heroes and becomes a monster.

5078820 How about Pride from FMA?

5079327 If you like...I was thinking OC myself.

5079435 If you wanna do that story go ahead, prime attacks Equestria ...I'm just spreading the idea along i haven't actually committed to writing anything

5079471 Pride, my bad.

I wrote a fic that I posted in this group that has a child that uses rune magic to wreck the place by burning down canterlot don't go over the spoiler if your going to be tracking it since well it'll spoil the story

5080126 By the looks of it looks like your story is going through a bit of a reboot.

5080218 yay it is since no one mentioned to me that my grammar was horrible to the point of extreme stupidity until I showed it to someone in fifth grade which I found quite odd that only a child would be truthful to me. Also my pacing was bad so I'm trying to slow it down and put in more details.

5080251 Have you considered getting a editor or a partner.

5080256 well a partner I'm not sure how well that'd work and so far no-one wants to be my editor, but I'll take anyone as long as they PM me if they're interested.

5080268 Have you tried asking around in the Forums???

5080275 I'll try that though last time I tried was in a different group about finding editors

5080277 Well there are a lot of groups i believe. Try this one for Example https://www.fimfiction.net/group/207724/the-equestrian-writers-guild

5080278 thanks this was one I haven't tried yet

5080282 looking for editors I've checked so I may try that one again since it's been about two months

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28