League of Humans Acting Villainous 1,491 members · 209 stories
Comments ( 133 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 133

3538280 Here goes:
Human Omniconnection: You wouldn't hurt family, would you?
Vocal Narration: I'm going to go see about getting my vocal cords changed to Morgan Freeman's, then I will be unstoppable!
Lava Breath: I can breathe lava at people I dislike.
Mystic Vampire Physiology: I am a magical vampire that can hone their magic to transcendent levels. *Manly Squee*
Regenerative Healing Factor: You know how this goes, I can't die from normal fatal wounds.

So, I am a magical vampire that is related to everyone ever, can breath lava, has a regenerative healing factor, and can warp reality by narrating. All I need is Morgan Freeman's voice and I win.

3539670 You tiny, tiny, tiny man. :ajbemused:

Hair Propulsion ( No more hair-cuts for me!)

Love Embodiment ( You, me, Crystal Empire, Hearts and Hooves day. We can settle this there and then.)

Division ( This is honestly something worthy of a story, seeing as how I could divide myself into five different beings, each with a single power.. Or atleast that's how I depict it.)

Transcendent Angel Physiology ( You hone your abilities to transcendent levels. I AM TRANSCENDENT!:flutterrage:)

Aspect of Hatred ( And suddenly I'm the Transcendent fallen angel OF HATE! I'm so fucking happy with this you have no idea..)

I am a being who is split into five different entities. One being the nigh omniarch of hate, another being a Transcendent angel, one having the ability to fly via hair, another being a embodiment of love, and the one responsible for their division. You... You can't win... You can roll once and try to see what you get, but you would have to go against five beings.. Two of which are near omnipotent levels.. I-I'm so close..! :raritycry:

3541110 I find our opening statement funny since I'm actually six feet eight inches tall:
Boundary Manipulation: Already your chances are near zero.
Metal Exoskeleton: I am covered in metal, so your attacks aren't as potent.
Divinity: I'm a god I guess?
Omni-Magic: I have ALL the magic.
Haemopotent Replication: I can copy your powers through your blood.

So, I can manipulate boundaries, thus giving myself any and all powers, have a metal exoskeleton, am a god, can use ALL magic ever, and can replicate powers through consuming blood. I think I win a fourth time.

3542277 I'm shedding tears of frustration right now.. Either that our just pure anger taking form through my tears...

Absolute Intellect ( Fuck you! I can counter cause I know everything!)

Spiritual Symbiosis ( Gonna find some spirits, gonna join forces with them, gonna wreck you.)

Effect Field Projection ( This beautiful power has over 25 different fields, but one in particular stands out.. POWER NEGATION FIELD BITCH!:flutterrage:)

Pertrification Breath ( I am Catoplebias!)

Ability Tier Activation ( I got this again?)

I'm a person who's one of the smartest things in existance, and create effect fields of whatever I wish, can petrify people via breathe, can hold a few spirits with, or in another persons body, and unlock A NEW SET OF ABILITIES! (Again.:trollestia:)

Miester Man, you almost had me, BUT I CAN COUNTER! (Barely.)

3543053 I think this one is the ultimate win, primarily because it has no counter:
Sexual Inducement: You WILL become sexually aroused in my presence.
Mythical Plane Lordship: I rule over a Pantheon of Gods as their supreme King, which I guess makes me glaringly overpowered.
Succubus Physiology: So, about that constant sexual arousal in my presence?
Thermovariance: Boiling Blood, not just a great basting.
Gravitational Singularity Generation: White or Black holes, Ho!

So, I am now a sexy Succubi that rules over a Pantheon as their supreme Queen (Succubi can only be women, didn't roll Incubus), can make people sexually aroused in my presence, can boil peoples blood, and can generate gravitational singularities. So long as you're guy, I win. And even then, you'd need to be a pretty powerful woman to beat my Goddess of Lesbianness. Yes, that would TOTALLY be a deity in my Patheon.

3417312 break the door.

Succubus physiology

So it's clearly a girl. Also, Succubi have so many fucking abilities (and fucking abilities).

Speed combat

So, extreme speed for fighting. Dangerous.

Defense break

Combined with the speed combat make her nearly unbeatable.

Infrared vision

Tracking skills, fun. Basically she has promethian vision.

Soul-bound weapon

Do I even need to make a comment about that?

3543069 HNNNNNNGH. :fluttershbad:

Empathy ( I NEEDED THE FUCKING OPPOSITE OF YOU, YOU FUCKING SHIT POWER!:flutterrage:)

Multiple Bodies ( One of these better fucking be a woman..)

Hive Mind ( Oh sweet Jesus I rolled a combination!:pinkiegasp:)

Spatial Bomb Generation ( With my multiple bodies, this is going to become a bullet hell for you Mam.)

History Reading ( I know everything you've done you filthy girl..)

I'm boned. I'm an empath who's sharing multiple bodies with a hive mind, can create spatial bombs, and read everyones history who's apart of my hive mind and presumably more... Yeah you're at a advantage...:twilightangry2:

Despoiled Vessel
Group Contributor

3543142 Have another!:
Self Transcendence: My powers have no limits!
Quintessence Force: I can makes the energyz.
Thermal Resistance: I can go skinny dipping in either boiling hot magma or arctic waters.
Supernatural Condition: I am Sooooooo fucking OP it isn't funny.
Decelerated Aging: May look like I did when I was twelve with this one. Fear my cuteness! Then immediately crap your pants when I smile, because holy hell did I have a creepy smile when I was twelve.

So, in conclusion: I can transcend my limitations, can generate my own energy, am immune to temperatures, Have a glaringly superiority to everyone else, and age slower than normal, so I'd probably look like a kid. Still beat you and the roll i am replying to. Nah nah nah!

3543361 It's time I get serious. :pinkiesmile:

Ultimate Freeze ( You said you can handle any form of thermal energy? What about frozen TIME?:pinkiecrazy:)

Programming ( S'cuse me as I go make some fucking terminators.)

Power Echo ( Use the Quinessence energy against me, I dare you.)

Homo Magi Physiology ( I'm capable of using magic innately, instead of needing to study. Are you hearing that? It's your doom..)

Enhanced Vision ( I'll just say I can see you mustering that energy of yours..)

I'm a magical man who at the same time can program robots to follow me, freeze ANYTHING (Including concepts), reflect any form of ability used on me back at my attacker, and have great eyesight. I pulled it back. :pinkiehappy:

3543401 Let's see here:
Enhanced Power Replication: I can replicate your powers, and be stronger than you in their use.
Flowmotion: I am so stylish, just look at me pirouette punch you.
Absolute Lock Manipulation: I shall lock the concept of your powers. Ha!
Chi Manipulation: Screw you! I can use the Kamehameha Wave now!
Absolute Immortality: I can never die! You win this round!

So, I can replicate and enhanced any power, can move around effortlessly, can manipulate locks down to their very core concept enabling me to lock abilities and the like, can manipulate chi and blow you up with a Kamehameha, and am an absolute immortal, which will become incredibly dull when the multiverse dies, thus meaning eternal boredom. Not sure if win? Also google recognizes Kamehameha as a word and not Zealand, cunting fucks.

3543446 That last part made me laugh. But if I don't get anything that could match that, you might win.. ( And then we delve into another round afterwards.)

Spore Manipulation ( Can you just flow right through a wall of poisonous spores?!)

Aspect of Hatred ( I got this again, I shit you not. I'm rather conflicted as this is REAAALLY OP... But getting this again is a one in a million chance..)

Preservation ( The fuck was that about locking my powers and manipulating chi?:trollestia:)

Unicorn Physiology ( FUCK YOU! I WIN! ME! I FIT IN EQUESTRIA, I SHALL LEAD THE PONIES AGAINST YOU!)

Encantado Physiology ( I can transform into seductive dolphin man thingy who can manipulate storms and inflict disease and death among others with his supernatural beauty, whos sole purpose is to impregnate young women, and jump back into the sea, leaving single mothers in his wake. What the actual fuck did I roll?:raritydespair:)

Well, I'm a unicorn that's also a Encantado whos the aspect of hatred in world, can preserve the balance of what's right, and manipulate spores. The Encantado thingy still has me reeling from hilarity.

3543473 I shall win a fourth time!:
Darkness Embodiment: *Batman Voice* I am the night.
Air Manipulation: Suddenly! No oxygen!
Dragon God Physiology: So, you can fit in with the ponies? I am WORSHIPED by the dragons!
Samsara Embodiment: I am so glaringly overpowered right now it isn't funny.
Belief Warping: And now it's hilarious again.

So, I am both the wheel of life and darkness, can manipulate the very air you breathe, am a dragon god, and can warp reality by my beliefs, GG, I win.

3543763 Eeeeeeeeeeh. You go first. :fluttershysad:

3544281 Alrighty then, I shall go first:
Spatiolock: I exist outside of space, I am basically invulnerable and can teleport.
Key Creation: I can make keys. Lame.
Digital Materialization: I have the power!!!!!!! I can bring shit out of my computer with this one. Deadpool anyone?
Fraud Embodiment: I AM fraud.
Thunderstorm Creation: I can make thunderstorms at will.

So, I doth believe I win, for the sole fact that I can't be harmed and can summon internet meme Chuck Norris to do my bidding.

3545708 This is nothing compared to half the shit you get...

Electrokinetic Surfing ( I'M COLE MOTHERFUCKING GRATH!:rainbowdetermined2:)

Zodiac Empowerment ( So I can powers based off my Zodiac sign? I'm a Cancer, so hyper-grip, water manipulation, aquatic respiration, and lunar empowerment.. I GOT THE BUNDLE BITCH!:pinkiecrazy:)

Inugami Physiology ( Wolf god youkai with a shit-ton of abilities I care not too list? If I knew how to post a picture of Inuyasha here, I would.)

Enhanced Intelligence ( So smart. :raritystarry:)

Silence Manipulation ( They'll never hear me coming.. :trixieshiftleft:)

Wolf god spirit that's above average in intellect, powered by his crab zodiac, can skate along with electricity, and can manipulate silence... *Ahem* I believe I have this in the bag.:pinkiesmile:

3548465 Here's my counter!:
Dimensional Slicing: Starting out strong.
Bodily Aspect Enhancement: I can make my everything superior.
Badassery Embodiment: Screw logic, I abide by my own rules! Basically fuck you, I win forever and ever.
Mecha Physiology: I am a giant mecha.
Mass Absorption: Excuse me whilst I absorb the entire planets mass.

So in conclusion I am Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, give me all your lunch money.

3549429 Oh.. Now I'm hungey...:raritydespair:

Blood Mimicry ( While you may slice me, I shall become intangible bitch!)

Suicide Inducement ( Nooses all around!:pinkiecrazy:)

Bubble Attacks ( I have a bubble-beam? I give no shits about anything else!)

Mystic Derivation ( I'm the source of all power and magic in the universe? FUCK YOU GIANT ROBOT I'M THE BLOOD GOD BITCH!)

Evil Embodiement ( Oh shit I'm actually Khorne.:rainbowderp:)

So basically I'm the chaos god Khorne, except I have a bubble beam instead of fire, pain, or chaos energy.
*Polite Cough* THE FUCK'S MY LUNCH MONEY BITCH?!:flutterrage:

3550147 Badassery Embodiment: No matter what you do, I will always adapt to and defeat it in anyway, so long as said way is extremely badass. Plus, I doubt Khorne can take down a galaxy sized robot that throws around more energy than exists in the universe. Also omnipresential LASERs.

3550162 DAMN IT! THIS IS FIVE ROUNDS! FIVE FUCKING ROUNDS! REMATCH AGAIN! YOU GO FIRST!:twilightangry2:

3551223 Nah, I'm good.

3552973 NO! MY REDEMPTION! I'VE LOST FIVE OF THESE IN A FUCKING ROW!
WHAI DUBIOUS?! WHAI!? :fluttershbad:

3553743 Because That's how many wins one can get in Dive Kick, and thus it is the number of wins I need to win the game.

3553743 Also because I'm evil.

Gave it a go.
1. Will-O'-The-Wisp Physiology
oh man i wonder if i can use this to come back from the dead.
2. Pattern Sense
I see that you allways put your chin up when you are thinking hard
3. Solidification
Ok so imma solidify air around anyone who attacks me.
4. Selective Invisibility
Time to mess with everyone being invisible to some and not to others
5. Talent Theft
Imma steal your talent for magic Sparkle.

So i can become a wisp and be a floating blue flame or something. see patterns in anything people do. solidify anything. be invisible to whoever and whatever i want and steal talents. not too op if i say so myself.

Gave it another go.
1. Lock Manipulation
I wonder whats in this room (elements of harmony) oh boy.
2. Stealth Tactics
Im feeling like a ninja.
3. Fear Empowerment
TIME TO BECOME INFAMOUS.
4. Medicine Creation
I Need drugs NOW!
5. Inanimation
great i can now make magical rainbow beams inanimate. also people.

so i can manipulate locks and such. i have stealth tactics so im totally a ninja. fear gives me power so time to become feared. i can make medicine so time to Smoke weed everyday and get stoned aswell. i shall not be made into a stone statue and i shall make anything inanimate.

Lunar empowerment- So being around Luna makes me stronger

Alien mind- I'm immune to mind control and mind abilities but makes a little more.. Loose with sanity

Leviathan physiology- I can turn into a leviathan.. Shit

Acid constructs- I can make shit out of acid

Exaggeration- So doing something like rubbing my hands together fast enough make fire.. Sweet

So basically I'm a acid making human who can turn into the most powerful predator ever, I have anime and cartoon logic, gaining power with Luna and finally I can't be manipulated with mind powers? Oh what's that Fluttershy you thought you could control a giant demon? Nope.

Went again for the heck of it.
1. Perspective Manipulation
O boi I embody one of the fundamental forces of reality - that of change, interpretation, and ultimately, equality. sounds Tzeentchy.
2. Warp Energy Manipulation
I am a friggin psyker now.
3. Change Embodiment
Well i kinda had change allready so now im totally Tzeentchy.
4. Phenomenon Inducement
Thar we go EYE OF TERROR!
5. Semi-Immortality
Arent i allready immortal with all that embodiment stuff?

so im pretty much Tzeentch. just not evil or such.

slime manipulation,

stellar manipulation,

impact manipulation,

light solidification,

pulse manipulation.

so, i can make things harmless upon impact, solidify light into anything, manipulate goo, and stars, and disintegrate things via pulses.

awesome. i'm virtually immortal!

Let's see here...
Powers via Weapon (A gun! Extra powers, acquired!)
Messianic Plane Manipulation (You will love me, and hate my enemies!)
Possibility Inducement (You say it's impossible? There's no such thing anymore.)
Elemental Empowerment (Throw it all at me! It only makes me stronger!)
Nanite Reality (Reality is my plaything, but I use technology!)
That's a pretty sweet set.

Metapotence
Go f*ck yourself universe, I do what I want
Property manipulation
Everything is a property. I control all things within reason
Life creation
instant followers
Sense inducement
FLASHBANG!
Divine energy manipulation
Self explanatory

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 133