League of Humans Acting Villainous 1,491 members · 209 stories
Comments ( 133 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 133

Intangibility
I can phase through solid matter. I can ignore physical objects no matter what state they are in. As well as most form of energy. Seems good so far.

Labyrinth Creation
I create labyrinths. Interesting enough I can put in traps and creatures in the labyrinth to mess with the ones inside of it. Cool thing is that I am capable of nullifying certain powers to make sure no one escapes. I can cheat with my intangibility. Downside is that I create labyrinths, not control them.

Block Manipulation
I can control blocks. I can control the labyrinth if I create it by using blocks. Looks like nothing stays the same for long in my labyrinth.

Psychic Communication
A bit basic, but I'm not complaining. I'm going to mess with them by talking inside of their heads. They can hear me, but they don't see me.

Aura Absorption
I can sense and absorb the auras of others. I can find them no matter where they are in the labyrinth. Well this is a frightening ability.

I have a set of powers that would me one of the most terrifying person in the world.

3500123 Im writing one that's going to be called 'labyrinth of the gods', based on my second role

Daily roll again!

Life Creation ( Whelp, time to create my army of mindless superpowered humans.)

Acid Attacks ( IT BURNS!:raritycry:)

Abacomancy ( Seems that I'm basically a divinator, but with sand.)

Mechanical Regeneration ( In the lands of Equestria.. Wonderful..:ajbemused:)

Hatred Constructs ( I'm gonna have to go goth it seems..)

So basically a sand divinator with the ability to create beings along with incorporating hatred and acid in combat and the ability to regenerate through machinery. Well this doesn't seem too OP. :yay:

3503909 Mine is better.
Soul Absorption: I can absorb your soul. Shang Sun anybody?
Electric Transmutation: I can turn things into electricity.
Self-Spawn: I can turn other people into me, and potentially gain their skills, abilities and memories in the process.
History Reading: I know everything about you.
Electricity Portal Generation: Turn people into electrical portals to tactically advance in the rear direction when things turn south.

Seems pretty good to me, sic them on a city and they'll become legion within the hour.

Kept getting a string of OP powers (so many game breaking things in the Marvel universe, it's a wonder anything survives)... anyway:

Supernatural Voice: able to control minds and limited reality warping using my voice
Anxiety Inducement: cause opponent immediate mental stress which will lead to fatigue and muscle tension, and concentration problem
Astral Premonition: May literally astral project into the future and see what is going to happen in this reality
Air Imprisonment: stop/bind/imprison another using air, may also make air bubbles and deoxygenate things inside bubble
Elemental Speed: any element/energy that I can get my hands on or be by can help me accelerate in every sense of the word

So, always able to keep one step ahead of my opponents, but need to have a safe place first lest my body be hurt while projecting, but once done it's just a simple matter of avoidance. But should confrontation occur I can entrap them in air, deoxygenate their imprisonment while combining voice and anxiety power till they they are cadaverific. And if it should fail may run away, or use an air blast to speed my elbow to their face. Whatever. This was rather neat. :3

Alright, time to have another go.

Geo-Thermokinetic Combat: The user can infuse geothermal energy in his attacks, covering his fists, feet or even body in lava or throwing lava to their opponents. Although it is slow, the attacks can deal great damage on impact, burning the victim.

Formulated Blasts: User can create and project blasts of energy or matter that can take the form of any creature or object that they can imagine, with varying effects depending of the element/energy used. They can make their blast seem like it's alive if they want.

Storm Manipulation: User can sense, create, shape and manipulate storms, including strong wind, hail, thunder and/or lightning (a thunderstorm), heavy precipitation (snowstorm, rainstorm), heavy freezing rain (ice storm), strong winds (tropical cyclone, windstorm), or wind transporting substance through the atmosphere as in a dust storm, blizzard, sandstorm, etc.

Weakness Inducement: The user can create/induce flaws/weak points in their opponents/targets physical structure, whether living or object.

And finally, Psionic Inundation: The user can project harmful psionic volleys, which may result in brain damage, memory loss, unconsciousness, vegetative state or even death. The victim is not physically harmed, but damages the internal mentality of a target.

I especially like the combination of powers 2 and 3. Storm Dragon anyone? :pinkiehappy:

3505322 Oh yeah!? Well I bet this roll is gonna put yours to shame!

Gravity Armor ( This is having me giggle like school-girl already..:pinkiecrazy:)

Curse Immunity ( Your foul language has no effect on me!)

Angelic Symbiosis ( I NEED THE KING OF ANGELS DAMN IT!)

Temporal Immunity ( Not helping!)

Elemental Empowerment ( And suddenly this helps!)

You wanna transmute me into electricity now buddy?!:flutterrage:

3506109 I tried rolling one to match yours, but they ended up as a supportus characterus extermis, so here's a different one:
Experience Manipulation: Basically a power leveler.
Metal Breath: I can breathe metal at you.
Extrasensory Combat: I can fight you without seeing you.
Chi Augmentation: I can become Goku levels of powerful.
Energy Assimilation: I can become Goku levels of powerful... Wait, I already did that one. I can be a dick and assimilate a mountain into myself.

GG bro, I win... Sort of.

3506124 You really wanna do this?!

Ice Infusion ( Gonna give you the cold shoulder..)

Motor-Skill Manipulation ( I win.)

Powered Form ( Well this makes it all the more fair..:pinkiecrazy:)

Immortality Through Cloning ( I shall come back stronger then you ever imagined! :flutterrage:)

Elemental Dragon Physiology ( Well, you wanna go against an ICE DRAGON?)

So you wanna go against a technically IMMORTAL ice dragon who can manipulate your motor skills? :ajsmug:

Safe Mode: Well, I guess that could come in handy.
Time dilation field: So, I can slow down time for certain areas? Neat.
Corruption Aura: I can make people evil by being around me.
Sedative inducement: Human tranquilizer gun
Anti Storage: "User cannot be absorbed, sealed, consumed, banished, imprisoned or affected by any type of storage power." Oh what's that? Turn me to stone? Haha no

Pretty cool mix I got here.

3506184 You have next to no offensive abilities, but damn that Anti Storage saves you so much grief.

3506323 The sedative inducement is kinda made irrelevant by the Time Dilation Field.

3506447 You said the time dilation field is limited to certain areas correct? Then it sounds like sedative inducement is the superior power in this case.

3506455 When I say certain areas, I mean any area I want. Certain was probably the wrong word to use there.

3506463 What about slowing down a already sedated person?:derpyderp1:

3506176 You asked for it.:
Law Creation: I can make physical laws. Say bye bye to immortality, it's illegal.
Gravity Bomb Generation: I can explode gravity... Somehow.
Zenith: GG bro, I win, most powerful being.
Slime Constructs: Gross.
Clown Physiology: I am clown, me has cartoon physics. Also I make people crap their pants in terror.

Your move.

Possession
Cosmic Telepathy
Wrath Aura
Object Creation Touch
Spirit Magic

Hmm That is interesting

3508072 I shall not fail!

Divine Slayer ( DID YOU SAY SOMETHING?:flutterrage:)

Dragon Physiology ( No matter what, you're gonna get fucked by a dragon.:coolphoto:)

Victory Embodiment ( Ahaha. You still think you have a chance? I'm three in, and I can already beat you.:ajsmug:)

Pregnancy Perception ( The fuck?)

Sanctification ( Gonna find the sharpest object I can, bless it, and stab you.)

Clown or not, Zenith or no Zenith, I'm a dragon who embodies victory, can slay divine beings, while blessing the objects I choose, and best of all, I SHALL BE ABLE TO PERCEIVE THE PREGNANCIES AROUND ME! :flutterrage:

3509312 Once again, my first roll, not so good, though they did have the ability to reverse your powers, so you'd embody defeat, rather than victory. But here's a roll that isn't a steaming pile of goo. And no, that is what the rest of its powers surmised it to be:
Mutation Inducement: Suddenly, not so sure.
Bio-Energy Manipulation: Useful.
Aura Mimicry: Aaaaaand I now mimic your aura and all your powers.
Pure Stellar Manipulation: I manipulate the "good" aspects of solar energy.
Blizzard Creation: I created Blizzard Entertainment.

3511189 You can't win my friend, it's futile!

Nature Embodiement ( I command you trees! Fuck him up!)

Gravity Manipulation ( If I'm in a last ditch effort, I'm gonna throw the god damn sun at you if I have to..:ajsleepy:)

Lead Manipulation ( Gonna need to find this stuff first..)

Light Armor ( Enjoy looking at the guy surrounded by pure light! :pinkiehappy:)

Creation Magic ( Can create whatever I want, and it's probably gonna be made outta lead.:raritydespair:)

Once again though, gonna throw a sun at you if I'm pushed to it.

3511249 Pretty sure this cinches my win:
Motion Manipulation: I can stop you in your tracks, literally.
Hydrokinetic Combat: I am waterbender!
Fortification Creation: Suddenly castle.
Devic Physiology: OP as balls.
Mech Piloting Intuition: I will instantly know how to pilot any mech ever.

I can either drown you, tear you apart at the subatomic level, leave you hanging, trap you in a castle, or use god-tier levels of power to make a star where your heart used to be.

3511315 D-damn it! I can't lose now! :fluttershbad:

Onmoraki Physiology ( Just give me some time to murder some small forest creatures..)

Water Manipulation ( I'M the waterbender here.:twilightsmile:)

Hybrid Soul ( Just gonna say this allows me more then one physiology or something..)

Universal Recreation ( Oh shit.:twilightoops:)

Kitsune Physiology ( Just give me some time to become the nine-tails please!)

I'm a hybrid Onmo-sune or whatever you wanna call it, that can control water, and make you ROLL SOMETHING DIFFERENT CAUSE I CAN RECREATE THE GOD DAMN UNIVERSE!:flutterrage:

3512018 *Polite cough of near absolute victory*:
Burning: I burn things.
Meta Summoning: I can summon God and he'll do whatever I say.
Koniokinetic Combat: I can dust bend in combat, lame.
Flame solidification: I can make fire tangible.
Science-Magic Ascendancy: I legitimately ain't gotta explain shit, that's the gist of this power.

Now then, I do believe I win, because one of my powers transcends exposition.

3500154 i think the problem lies introducing how the powered character gets said power.

3513486 :twilightangry2:HNNNNNNNNGH!

Self-Spawn ( I WILL COME AT YOU WITH INFINITE NUMBERS MY FRIEND!)

Vector Manipulation ( My life just got significiantly better, and with an army of me with this ability...:pinkiecrazy:)

Plains Adaptation ( Seems we can fight at even PLAINS.:fluttershyouch:)

Stupidity Inducement ( Can't summon what you want if you're utterly stupid!)

Reality Perception ( I will know if you lie to me my friend.)

I HAVE A CHANCE AGAIN! SCREW YOU! :yay:

3514923 I am one bagel away from omnipotence:
Electrical Conversion: I can turn electricity into other types of energy.
Food Empowerment: I gain power by eating.
Astral Vision: I may need to sit down for a while and never touch drugs.
Sonography: I can read with my fingers.
Nigh Omnipotence: That? That was the sound of your chances flying out the window.

3516034 GOD DAMN IT! THAT'S QUITE LITERALLY THE ONE THING THAT'S CLOSEST TO OMNIPOTENCE BUT NOT REALLY BEING IT! I CAN'T BEAT IT! :raritydespair:

3516871 ANOTHER ROUND, YOU, ME RIGHT NOW! :twilightangry2:

3517790 Sure thing:
Enhanced Assassination: You'll never see me coming.
Bronze Manipulation: I really hope I don't need to drink breast milk to power this one up. Seikon no Qwasar Ref ftw.
Blood Attacks: Better hope I don't have AIDS.
Airborne Attacks: I can summon meteors and bombs from the sky and the like.
Radiation Aura: I just have to stand near you to kill you.

Already starting out strong.

3518503 You're gonna regret this..

Awareness Distortion ( Are you aware of the knife lodged in your gut?:pinkiecrazy:)

Geo-thermokinetic Creature Creation ( This is oddly specific.)

Dna Absorption ( When I'm done with you, I'm taking your abilities:ajsmug:.)

Xenolingualism ( And I shall speak the language of the ponies!)

Reanimation ( Don't worry, it won't be the end of you when your dead, cause you'll be serving me with my undead army!)

So do you believe you have a chance against a guy leading a possey of zombies and fire golems?

3519892 Pretty sure I've already won:
Heat Aversion Inducement: You get weaker when it gets hot out.
Peak Human Intelligence: I am as smart as the smartest human ever.
Fire Breath: I breathe fire, goes well with first power, no?
Courage Aura: You get more courageous around me, I can live with that.
Absolute Illusion: You SURE you're distorting the real mes awareness?

3521054 So the only other way for me to win is to get either another absolute power, or something stupidly powerful, I LIKE MY CHANCES!:coolphoto:

Gravitational Singularity Generation ( I can create a black AND white hole when I want, let me take a few seconds to comprehend this.:eeyup:)

Spatial Slicing (Well, this has a variety of uses, and right now, I'm currently jizzing at these two BEAUTIFUL abilities.)

Freeze Vision ( Oh this is so one-sided it's funny.:rainbowlaugh:)

Elemental Resistance ( So, this is the text telling you your chances slowly diminishing with my amazing resistance.)

Enhanced Bite ( I'ma bite you!:flutterrage:)

So, I can just dump a black hole on you, cut through your illusions as many times as I need to, keep myself cool by just looking down, and am already resistant to the elements, so it pretty much cancels your first ability. I'm pulling this back. :rainbowdetermined2:

3521214 I'm awesome again:
Aether Manipulation: Suddenly, swords and various other random objects flying at you.
Variable Manipulation: I have a character editor!!!
Unfettered Body: Can't be harmed or age... YOLO.
Animal Magic: I can use animal based magic, or look sexy like Lisanna Strauss from Fairy Tail.
Light Aversion Inducement: As long as you stand in the light, you shall weaken.

I am liking these odds, particularly because I can power myself up to ridiculous levels.

3521239 Pissing piss in my mouth..!:twilightangry2:

Divine Sight ( 'My heavenly gaze slowly finds its way to you..' :trollestia:)

Autotomy ( If a sword or something gets me in the arm or something, it seems I know what I must do..:ajsleepy:)

Limitation Transcendence ( I-it's getting so close..:fluttercry: B-but.. I HAVE TO WIN!:flutterrage:)

Special Ops Mastery ( Oh this helps when trying to break a guy that can't be receive bodily harm..:ajbemused:)

Stellar Physiology ( SUCK MY NADS!)

So I'm a guy made of pure stars who can sever body parts if needed, transcend normal limitations of a star, which is probably alot, am skilled in combat or marksmanship, and have the sight of a divine being. You wanna go again friend?:trollestia:

3521284 Pretty sure I win again:
Whirlpool Generation: Let's see you be a spec ops member when you're drowning!
Flammable Blood: Note to self, don't get shot, might go up like a red barrel in any FPS ever.
Super Form: This isn't even my final form!
Variable Manipulation: Once again, fuck you and your lack of a character editor.
Electric Field Manipulation: You're only so many disassociated particles in a void of pure dark matter.

I doth proclaim, few power combos can beath me. And even then, I can turn down thine powers to the mediocreist of levels.

Razor Hand: I can cut you with my hands
Silver Manipulate: You can guess what this does
Pregnancy Inducement: Well......
Enhanced Breath: Like Superman
Pushing: I can make you commit suicide
I think this guy is a little OP

3521408 By my left nut I shall defeat you!:rainbowdetermined2:

Blade Construction ( I will make the most badass sword in the world!)

Power Kicking ( RANKYAKU!)

Alternate Reality Creation ( I win. I can just create a reality in where I still have powers, and you don't. :ajsmug:)

Entropy Manipulation ( This is bad for both you and me, I can manipulate the unused energy in your body and in the world, but I'm not smart enough to know how to use it.)

Empathy ( Give me a month or so of this, and I guarantee that I will be able to manipulate your pitiful emotions..:trollestia:)

You're a super saiyan able to use a character editor, manipulate electric fields, have flammable blood and create whirlpools.. I'm an empath that can create alternate realities, control entropy that I don't know how to even use, create swords (probably outta entropy), and kick like a mother. Well this seems like it would be fairly close match... :applejackunsure:

Welp, this is a cool combo

Energy Transmogrification: C'mere and hug me.. Whoops, turned you into pure energy. Hope i can make it into dark energy or some such for number 2 :derpyderp2:

Demonic Empowerment: cool, hand me that book with a face on it so i can super-power myself! :pinkiecrazy:

Horn protrusion: What, am i a demon lord now? :trixieshiftright:

Currency Generation: Able to create shitloads of gold and gems! :raritystarry:

Impact manipulation: See that? That was your wall. :pinkiecrazy:

Summary: I can make myself into a demon by activating a object (or some such), make horns at will, turn others into pure energy(and hopefully nether or dark energy, if its tweakable), make untold amounts of riches and manipulate impacts and collisions... Whelp, i think i just countered Rainbow Dash? :rainbowderp: and i might just write a story about that one guy who became the demon lord of greed...

3522263 Pretty sure I rolled awesome:
Intelligence Infinitum: My intelligence will continuously increase forever and all I need to do is laze around.
Universal Force Manipulation: I see your alternate reality creation and raise you near total control of any universe I am in. WIthin reason sadly.
High-Tech Exoskeleton: Yes, with this I can become ageless and build massive machine armies!
Intuitive Aptitude: I will instantly know how to use anything or how anything works.
Ability Transcendence: Aaaaaaand there goes reason, I'll be taking my trophy now.

So, do I win? Because I can transcend all limits of these abilities over and over, and one will eventually lead to Omniscience.

3523617 SON OF A BITCH!:raritydespair:

REMATCH!:flutterrage:

3523617 THIS TIME I'M GOING FIRST!:twilightangry2:

Water Imprisonment ( I'm gonna trap you at the bottom of the ocean..)

Light Warp ( Warping anywhere that has a light.. TO THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE PLANET!)

Grand Flame Manipulation ( Apparently if I revive someone with this, they gotta serve me.. S'cuse me as I go commit a mass genocide..)

Vacuum Manipulation ( This is quite better then what you'd believe it is, and can allow me to create tornados, implosions, and.. BLACK HOLES?! :pinkiegasp:)

Omnicounter ( So I'm basically gonna be the opposite of you.. Well let's hope you're character is a nice guy..)

YOU WANNA GO AGAINST ALL THIS?!

3524751 Very well, let the battle, COMMENCE!:
Time Manipulation: Starting out strong, already I can cause you to cease to be.
Mechanical Intuition: Combine this with Time Manipulation and I'll be back in a month with Transcendent Science.
Dimensional Slicing: I can cut my travelling time drastically.
List of Mimicry Powers: Does, does this mean I can mimic anything?
Enhanced Wisdom: I am incredibly wise.

Your move, though I suspect I have this in the bag already.

I will win, you hear me? I WILL!

Multiple Faces (:eeyup:)

Superpower Manipulation ( FUCK YOU WORLD, I WIN, ME! NOT YOU, ME! YOU CAN'T MANIPULATE TIME, OR SLICE DIMENSIONS!)

Electrical Shockwave ( I'm Cole Grath! Do I have a karma meter?:pinkiecrazy:)

Flight ( This power always seems to find me..)

Hybrid Weapon Proficiency ( Gunlance. Gunlance all the way.:trixieshiftleft:)

I can manipulate superpowers, that's all that matters, if I could, I could probably also get omnipotence if I wanted..

3528326 I win:
Meta Ability Creation: This basically means fuck you and your useless Superpower Manipulation abilities, I can give myself a Complete Arsenal or Metapotence, or even become the Embodiment of Omnipotence.
Self Combustion: I can set myself on fire. I must be a fucking retard.
Planetary Creation: If I wanted to I could create a planet on a collision course with you.
Dermal Armor: Basically armor.
Spatial Tuning: I can project a field that I am Omnipotent inside of.

So, I win. 3-0. Wanna keep going?

3530570 Every time you win, I die a little on the inside, I WILL WIN, AND I WILL RECLAIM MY SOUL, LET'S DO DIS!:rainbowdetermined2:

Adaptive Augmentations ( Whatever you throw at me, I will adapt to.)

Dinosaur Physiology ( RAWR BITCH!:flutterrage:)

Centrifugal Force Manipulation ( TEN F5 CATEGORY TORNADOES HEADING YOUR WAY! :pinkiecrazy:)

Ash Breath ( It's like smoking in your face, but worse!)

Labyrinth Manipulation ( IF YOU WANT ME, YOU'LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS MAZE FIRST! :yay:)

Labyrinth controlling dinosaur with minor vector control and ash breath able to adapt to anything. COME AT ME SCRUB!

3532425 Insta-Win:
Positive Embodiment: I am empowered by both virtue and good, can sense good, induce virtues, and am omnibenevolent. Really ruins my potential evillness.
Arctic Manipulation: I can control the traits and powers of the arctic.
Super Form: Transcendent Positive Embodiment anyone?
Haemokinetic Whip Generation: Excuse me whilst I go get AIDS.
Meta Art Manipulation: *Takes deep breath* I win.

So, I am positiveness, can manipulate ANYTHING through art, can go into a super form, can manipulate the arctic, and can make whips out of my blood, which I will never use, might get AIDS. So I win.

3533290 NO! NO NO NO!:flutterrage:

Demonic Empowerment ( TO TARTARUS!)

Feral Mind ( This is fitting to my current mood.)

Scattering ( MY BITS!:raritydespair:)

Intelligence Infinitum ( I will find a way to counter-act your meta abilities.)

Photographic Existance ( I am a scattered through-out photos!)

Damn you meta arts! Still, I am a demonically powered, feral minded beast with extraordinary intelligence scattered through-out photographs in the world, FIND ME FIRST!:pinkiecrazy:

Still, fuck meta abilities.

3537133 Here goes then:
Hatred Empowerment: Yes, fester your hatred, let it boil, soon I shall be unstoppable!
Radiation Physiology: So, I am never getting lucky with anyone but myself.
Victory Manipulation: I decree I shalt be victorious!
War Manipulation: More hatred, more power, more power more war, more war more hated, ad infinitium.
Web Breath: Eww? I can exhale webs onto people, best keep this one a secret, don't want to be confused for the spider rapist.

So, I am sapient radiation that becomes more powerful the more people hate me, I can manipulate victory, and war, and I can... Breathe webs. All-in-all, pretty overpowered since I can fire microwave beams from my hands and throw spheres of gamma radiation.

3537606 You.. There's just no winning with this guy is there..? :facehoof:

Aura Absorption ( I can absorb your abilities, and radiation, FUCK IF I OBTAIN YOUR PERSONALITY THIS IS AWESOME!)

Enhanced Strike ( Let me find the nearest blunt object!)

Subliminal Seduction ( Shhh... You're gonna find your homo-erotic desires for me grow with each waking second..)

Ability Tier Activation ( My powers, are constantly growing stronger... Sucks for you considering my third ability..:trollestia:)

Rule Bending ( Seems that you will find your abilities falling short to my MIND BLOWING CAPABILITIES!)

You can just suck it, I can seduce you subliminally, strike you with such power it bends the RULES OF REALITY, and unlock a new set of ABILITIES WHILE I STEAL YOUR OWN! Try to beat this. :ajsmug:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 133