Libertarian Bronies 50 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

I'm inclined to agree due to the fact that Happy is awesome.

3353979 And this thread gets locked in 3...2...1...

aCB
Group Admin

Frau Para is correct. No other party is promising me the removal of the undesirables. Equestria hasn't had any problems for a thousand years, but was attacked five times recently. Our princess is associating with dirty Saddle Arabians, and zebras and minotaurs run rampant. Coincidence? I think not.

I'm not going to lock the thread. It's a fucking political group on a My Little Pony website. How seriously can I really take it? As long as no one tries to derail a serious discussion, I don't really care. Of all the things I have personal control over, politics is something that I have the least potential control over. I mean, fuck, I live in Maryland in a district that's easily kept Democratic lawmakers for the past 30 years. No matter how I vote, it's never going to matter. You should stop worrying about it so much; it'll give you wrinkles. :pinkiesmile:

There can only be one right political view in fimfiction, and that is the conservative way.

right ... conservative

:duck: I see what you did there.

You're so intolerant.

Well, I was only joking since most other groups would kind of close this thread down, because it seems, no offense, slightly trollish. I guess I can congratulate ClosetBrony for having more patience than most. Certainly more than me.

You're the one who started the only other thread in the group, which means you think not closing down any form of alternative discussion is "patience". Good job, Grant.

No, it was the wording ("cesspool") and a linked group (the Fascist one) that threw me off. I thought for a moment there that this discussion was not as much of an alternative opinion as much as it was an attempt to troll that would annoy the admin. If I was mistaken, then I was mistaken, but you really can't blame me for being thrown of there, can you?

Also:

Don't attack anyone personally. Their ideas are fair game, but what starts in this group, remains in this group.

Stop. I didn't know that the admin wouldn't care either way, and I probably wouldn't have said a thing if I did, but you did this:

You're so intolerant.

aCB
Group Admin

Truth be told, I don't really consider "You're intolerant" as a personal insult. Para complaining about your actions, which isn't saying anything about you personally. If she had said "You're an intolerant asshole", then that would have been different. No matter what you believe, there are always going to be a lot of people that disagree with you. If you aren't interested in what they have to say, then they won't ever be interested in anything you have to say. The worst thing that can happen is that you change your mind.

And yes, I know this thread is kind of trollish. They're not hurting anyone, so I'm not going to do anything. You can always ignore them.

Jokes on you, it's been an entire 28860 seconds since you posted that.

c:

3353979 Y'know Happy, people like you are the reason I left the Conservative party years ago. And you ranting about how gays are "detrimental to our society" isn't helping. :ajbemused:

I bet it was cus you weren't rich, wealthy, and intellectually enlightened like me.

Poor-fag. c:

3729045 What does it matter how much money I make? And how are you "intellectually enlightened" if your resorting to namecalling and bigotry? If you want to have an actual, intelligent conversation, come back when your finished acting like a child.

Lelelele rage harder

How am I raging. If anything, I'm laughing at your feeble attempts to get under my skin.

An what the hell is Lelelele anyways? :rainbowhuh:

"Lol" is sometimes written "lel" to be silly. "Lel" is sometimes exaggerated to "lelelelelele" (for as long as the person wants to keep mashing L and E) for further lack of seriousness.

I had no idea I was still in this group.

3729375 Oh. I can just add that to th horribly mutilated corpse of the English language.

Ah, I remember you. You and AClosetBrony and some other guys were arguing back and forth over so many things on the other thread that I lost count.

How did you forget, btw. Wouldn't it show up in your groups page?

The Groups page only displays recent stuff in the groups you're in, and I don't keep a Groups list on my page, so I don't currently have a list of what groups I'm in. And this place is generally inactive.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24