Sherlock 50 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Link below with 4 chapters of a great but abandoned fanfic. Please tell me some pony or someone can finish it! https://m.fanfiction.net/s/7776632/1/My-Little-Sociopath-Friendship-Is-Magic

Here is original authors summary.

My Little Sociopath Friendship Is Magic ยป .:Post Reichenbach:. John receives a mysterious note from Sherlock that leads him to a magical adventure in the land of Ponyville; can he learn the true meaning of friendship? Even after his only real friend is dead?

Please comment and post new chapters on FIMFiction .

I know this is a late response, but I literally joined FIMfiction minutes ago. But don't mistake me for a rookie at this. I'm obsessed with both MLP and Sherlock, and I've taken creative writing classes. Not to brag, but I think I'm pretty decent at it.
Anyways, I've been wanting to write a My Little Pony/Sherlock crossover fic for a while now, but I haven't been able to find the right inspiration. This may be the answer to my woes!
Unfortunately, school just got back in, and I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment.But I swear I will devote all my time and energy to this as soon as I can.
Sorry for this ridiculously late (and long) response. If we plan to interact frequently on here, you better get used to lengthy comments.
Hope this finds you well!

Okay guys, I wrote a chapter. I may wait until I'm a little farther along to start posting, though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4