The Ending-Verse 589 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

What are your favorite tropes and or topic that you like to see in the ending universe and what are some that you dislike

Well, Jason taking vengeance is one thing but, as the story “Endings and Beginnings” displayed, what I particularly enjoy is watching them kicking themselves and stewing in misery after realizing what could have been and what they could have had if Jason had been befriended; physical damage can be healed from but the damage done to their psyche will last a lifetime. The Schadenfreude from Pinkie pie becoming Anorexic from guilt and Rainbow Dash becoming too psychologically scarred to even fly was immeasurably gratifying.

Something that I’d be particularly interested in would be to see Jason forgiving them in such a manner that still hurts them through spite, something like “Nothing you ever say or do will make things right. But I forgive you all, not because you’ve done anything to deserve it but because I’d rather go and live my life carrying love rather than hate. You tortured me into nearly committing suicide, think about that.”

Another I’d like to see would be Stygian and Jason meeting up and the two finding much commonality in each other, perhaps Starswirl and the Pillars were the villains rather the heroes they’re portrayed as. Would Jason be a good host for the Shadow?? The Human of Shadow???

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2