The Ending-Verse 589 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

So I just had the idea in my head of Jason going from being tormented and abused in Equestria, only to somehow end up in Foenum from Them's Fightin' Herds. And while there, against all odds, actually does manage to make friends and help make a difference in the world.

Perhaps he ends up in the prairie and Arizona's family takes him in no questions asked when they see how badly injured he is.

Imagine Paprika giving him the physical affection he's been denied for three years.

Maybe Pom reacts more or less the same way Fluttershy did at first, only to come back when she sees Jason crying, kind of like that scene in the fourth Shrek movie where Donkey realizes Shrek isn't a threat when he sees him crying. Or maybe her dogs take a liking to him.

Maybe Tianhuo could act as his primary therapist, offering wisdom and talking him through his past trauma.

Now I'm not entirely sure what he could do with Velvet and Oleander, but it would be interesting if Jason managed to basically help bring all the different species together and create the land of harmony he always imagined Equestria would be.

Sounds interesting, the only question is how you would connect those two worlds.

Go go go!!

I know very little about Them's Fightin' Herds, but it still sounds interesting.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4