The Ending-Verse 589 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Jason, after being exiled from equestria ends up in griffonstone. Wanting a chance at a new and better life, he decides to try and retrieve the idol of borealis. And in the span of a sentence he succeeds cause I'm to lazy to write a whole chapter or two based around his descent into the abyss
Time skip six months later.
After retrieving the idol Jason is hailed as hero and is granted citizenship. And in his six months in griffonstone, he has made a small friend group. Life seems to be going good until he gets a knock on the door. His peaceful routine has now been interrupted. His recent past has come back to haunt him so soon

a little concept it's a bit basic and inspired by the other ending universes here but I thought I might as well throw in my two cents into the hat just because.

I'll try my best to write this but this is the first time for me so some advice would be welcomed

this has to be a fic!!

I got the prologue done I just need to run it by a friend before working on the 1st chapter

Exiled as in kicked out, or left to escape the abuse?

Oh kicked. For reasons I will explain in the fic

I wanna tell you now but that will ruin the surprise

Calling it now:

Wrongful accusation against him.
Understandable, but probably unlawful actions, or "unlawful" action against others.
Twilight abusing her power.
Or exiled because Celestia or Luna didn't believe him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8