ETS: The Next Generations 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Epic Quest
Group Admin

The following are headcannon ideas for the time line of the ETS. This time line is established so that members do not get jumbled up ideas or stories that conflict with each other.

Chapter Houses - As the society continues to grow in members, some of the more intelligent within the society begin to have doubts as to their ability to keep the place a secret for much longer. In an effort to throw investigators off any potential trails, Lady Tourmaline approves the institution of Chapter Houses, allowing the society to conduct their business abroad, instead of gathering into a single point.

Dragons Welcomed - As Spike begins to grow in years, he once again feels conflicting issues as his draconic urges begin to rise within him. Upon stumbling across one of the chapter houses, he uncovers their operations. But rather than inform Princess Celestia to such a travesty, he decides to keep it secret, for a price. Impressed by his courage to flat out black mail the entire society, Lady Tourmaline approves Spike's proposition and gives him the charter for opening the first Dragon Chapter House of the ETS. It's location is a series tunnel systems dug inside a mountain, as ordinary buildings are too small for adult Dragons to fit through.

Trixie joins the ETS when her lust for power and dominance attract Tourmaline's attention. She quickly takes to the society's rules.

Snails becomes Trixie's first slave when he rejects the offer to become a member and later undergoes the Crystal Heart ritual to become her assistant.

Snips (being a little smarter than Snails) accepts the offer for membership and claims Applebloom as his first slave. He is a more compassionate Master than most stallions, but still demands respect and obedience from his new slave. Snips also impresses the society by becoming a talented hair dresser, and spends his free time styling the manes of Stallions and Mares alike.

Diamond Tiara joins the society when her connections to Old Money are discovered and she is invited membership. She quickly (and effortlessly) takes Silver Spoon to be her first slave and undergo the Crystal Heart ritual. Impressed by her ability to gain respect by being a conniving bitch, Lady Tourmaline offers her the position as head of the Ponyville Chapter House.

Fluttershy hesitantly joins the society when her hidden fetish for dominance is revealed to the society. She quickly discovers that she very much likes the power and respect she gains by performing at the society, but is still too timid of what others might think of her outside. To compensate, she decides to live her normal life outside the chapter house, but meets with the society when she has some steam to blow off.

Gilda After returning to the lands of Equestria once again, Gilda's lack of mercy and compassion for others attracts the attention of the society. They offer her a position which she initially accepts just to alleviate her boredom. However, when she learns about the Crystal Heart ritual, she gets much more interested and decides that she's going to rekindle her relationship with Rainbow Dash, and get her to submit to the ritual.

Princess Luna Celestia was foolish to believe 1,000 years of complete isolation can be healed by something as simple as offering friendship. Luna's plans for revenge are very much alive, and when she discovers the society's existence through the use of Dream Walking, she approaches Tourmaline with the desire to join up. Realizing that a member of the royal family would be a major benefit to the society, she accepts the deal. Luna begins to collect a harem for herself and convert them into Moon Worshipers.

Prince Blue Blood is quickly made into Princess Luna's first slave and is made to undergo the Crystal Heart Ritual. Although Blue Blood is now a thrall, he is still a member of the royal family, and his decisions hold much sway over the political systems in the land. Luna uses him as a puppet to help support her own activities and keep the society functional.

I would give my head canon.... but I think that wouldn't make it head canon at all :rainbowwild:

Epic Quest
Group Admin

Honestly, I don't know what the difference is between Canon and Head Canon. :derpyderp2:

My best guess: Head Canon is what fans of the series think is canon based on evidence presented without official confirmation.

Head canon would be the canon that a fan comes up that doesn't go against normal canon, but has not been expressed by the show/movie/book/ect. Since I am the writer of ETS anything I would come up with couldn't be head canon since everything I write is canon.

Epic Quest
Group Admin

3171678 I see, thank you for explaining it to me.

Yeah.... as an example Derpy being the Doctor's assistant is Fanon, somthing that is most likely not true but the fans like the idea.

Lyra and BonBon being friends would be head canon as the show never says yes or no and it seems reasonable.

Epic Quest
Group Admin

Ah, so there being an entire family / clone series of Bon Bon would be head canon, but Lyra being a Handy (yes, I named it) would be Fanon?

>>Schorl Toumaline
With Princess Luna now accepted as a full member, are the Night Guards employed as part time security for investigations?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9