The Twidash Army 569 members · 532 stories
Comments ( 105 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 105

If your going to keep up the good work during Season 5, this will become the most complete collection of TwiDash-sceenshots in the fandom.
Well...I think it's the only one published, but still....

And I'll be there to add screenshots, if nessecery (It wasn't very often, so far.....but I've still not finished rewatching Season 4)

I want to but I can't find a good online player where I can take screenshots. I've been using Netflix up until now. But of course that's not an option.

The ones i know of leave either a black bar or the pause button on the screen.

Well, I have the episodes usally on my harddrive, a few days after airing. ( How they get there, isn't important :twilightsheepish:)
I could make the screenshots for Season 5 and make the threads. If you don't mind.

So, The Cutie Map part 1 and 2 finished. (Part 1 and Part 2)

All: Feel free to add things, I may have missed, or considerd not TwiDash enough.

Castle Sweet Castle finished.

Nothing in "Bloom and Gloom" or "Appleloosas Most Wanted".
No Twi or Dashie at all in these, but I understand if they wanted some alone-time together.:rainbowkiss:

I'm going to make the post for every new episode on the tuesday after it aired. This saturday won't be a new episode, so I'm gonna save "Tanks for the Memories" for next tuesday.

I was hoping we'd reach this stage where we are actually caught up with the show.

Never actually thought it would happen though lol.

Tanks for the Memories is done.

I hope future episodes have more TwiDash moments, than this season so far. It's getting hard to find something

You noticed that, they're not giving those two a lot of screen time and even when they are together, they miss out on obvious points they could hit..

It's kind 'a infuriating.

Make New Friends But Keep Discord is done, even if there wasn't much TwiDash.

FYI: I might not be able to perform my (self-imposed) duty for the episode this saturday. I'm on vacation and not sure if I have Internet access and /or time for it. Since there won't be an episode next week(as far as I know), I just do it, when I'm back.

I think even if there is its the 100th background character episode

Looking fwd to it but unlikely to be twidash

Vertorm
Group Admin

Your main post has Season 5 listed as Season 4. Just letting you know.

OOPS, thanks for the correction!

Good looking out :twilightblush:

No offense, but I'm happy you were wrong.
EP #100, Slice of Life, ended with a little TwiDash.

Nothing in "Princess Spike".
There was no Rainbow and Twi was asleep most of the time. She probably dreamed of Dashie, but we didn't see that.:rainbowkiss:

Party Pooped is done, even if there was only one scene.
Still waiting for more Twi and Dashie.

Nothing in "Amending Fences".

But it still was a great episode.

Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep is done.

The Season is now on break. We didn't get much TwiDash, but maybe this changes in the second half of the season, later this year.

NEED MORE TWIDAH!!!

C'mon animators, hook us up lol

Okay the hiatus is over, YAY!!!:pinkiehappy:

Sadly, I didn't found any TwiDash in "Canterlot Boutique".:fluttercry:

All I got is an earwig. (Not sure, if that's a thing in english. In german, we call a song that's stuck in your head "Ohrwurm" (earwig).)

"Rarity Investigates": Another Rarity episode, another TwiDash-less episode.

The only thing was Dashie making a flight-move from Top Gun and Twi was once dressed up as Top Gun (Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3). But this seems a little far fetched.

4131710 Ain't gonna lie, this thread is fucking awesome. :heart:

It's been a lot of fun :)

updated!
Do me a favor and when you review, reply to the original post.

I didn't even see your update for last week until The Abyss commented lol

as far as more Twidash goes... the synapsis of the upcoming episodes do not look promising...

but hey, the movies are always gems and we got a new one next week!!!

wow they hate us this season.

"Made in Manehattan" was the third Raity-episode in a row and without any TwiDash:raritydespair:

But I will soon rewatch the EQG Friendship Games movie and look for TwiDash.
Even though, I think this movie was a pile of horsepoo.
And since the Equestria-Twilight (or anypony) was not in it unil the end it would be more of a AU-TwiDash. But TwiDash is great in every universe.

Even though, I think this movie was a pile of horsepoo.

seconded

I didn't find any TwiDash in the "Friendship Games" movie. Also it was not any better and made even less sense than the first time I watched it.

Just a bad remake of the plot from the first EQG movie and the pilot-episodes of S1, with changed roles (Sunset as Twilight and Twilight as Sunset/Nightmare Moon). Than some strange magic stealing and portal creating arc-reactor thingy, Twilight had build somehow and a flat villian, who is evil, just for the sake of beeing evil. All mixed up in some sort of games, without any basic rules like: Cancelling a competition, when carnivorous plants from strange portals show up on the field. No wonder TwiDash refused to be part of it.

Stole the words from my mouth.

Freaking agree 100%

Nothing in "Brotherhooves Social"

Hopefully, Twi and Dashie get some screentime together soon.

I think they owe us, we better get a wing wrap or something after this lol

"Crusaders of the Lost Mark" has no TwiDash.

Apart from that it was surprisingly great. There was an election, a befriending of an antagonist and the CMC got their CM. So many things to screw up, but it was great instead.

and the scootadash, I loved the scootadash!

The One where Pinky Pie Knows has at least a little bit TwiDash screentime. Not much, but still better than nothing

After five episodes and a bucking movie of nothing, I'll take it!

Nothing in "Hearthbreakers".

Was busy the last two weeks but here are:
Scare Master and What About Discord

Updated, thanks for the hard work!

Nothing in "The Hooffields and McColts"

Nothing found in "The Mane Attraction". Great miusic, though.

This season was a bit low on TwiDash. But let's see what the finale has in store for us.

I was thinking this might qualify, what do you think?

Everypony else is looking at the screen, Rainbow's looking at Twi.

I've seen that too, but was unsure, because it was the only thing I've seen.
But Dashie seems quite impressed by Home-Theater-Twi.

Well, can't hurt to make a thread for it.

After looking at every frame of that scene closely, there was no moment where Dashie is directly looking at Twilight. She's more focused on Coloratura and Svengallop.
After a discussion with the TwiDash-maniac in me, we agreed, that this scene doesn't qualify.

Twelve ZERO TwiDash episodes and a VERY crappy movie (also with no Twidash).

Forgive me for not getting my hopes up...

I have an idea.You should look for canon twidash in the comics as well:rainbowkiss:

Cutie Re-Mark Pt. 1 & 2 ended the season with a little TwiDash. It gets a bit creepy, but still....

Not a bad Idea, but I would need all the comics, preferably as JPEG or PNG. (I only have a few in form of dead-wood (paper)). I look, if I can get them and maybe I have a task for the time till season 6.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 105