The Twidash Army 570 members · 532 stories
Comments ( 534 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 534
Adda le Blue
Group Admin

That was feathering priceless. You win this one, Minds Eye!

I'm not sure what this is, but I like it.

Hexy
Group Contributor

3371899 Uh buh...

Hexy
Group Contributor

3372169 Our previous comment was us being speechless after seeing one of the best things ever. There was a link in the video and it lead to this:

3372183 yeah I put that one in a comment on Bassie's latest blog.
now look at this.

Hexy
Group Contributor

3372189 I love you Ditzy. We all love you.:heart:

Hexy
Group Contributor

3372204 Gurglglgluglgurlglgugluglugguululuguuugrrguglrulgulugrurlugl... (That's me drowning in my own tears of laughter.)

Hexy
Group Contributor

3372227 In the recommended videos section, there's Celestia's Banana song. one of the best videos in existence.

3372239 that's the first I've seen the banana song.
...and another!

have you played Zelda?

Hexy
Group Contributor

3372255 By Celestia's mane, another?! You know a lot of these!

3372275 I just found this guy today.

Hexy
Group Contributor

3372280 I liked that almost as much as I like this. There's just something about this that I find extremely entrancing.

3372297 that's good, now have this.

My minions grow in number and prowess.

Do you see this, Surry? Do you see this, Bassie?

WE'RE TAKING OVER!:flutterrage:

Hexy
Group Contributor

3372768 You realize that we work for Surry and Bassie, right?

Yeah, so does Adda. You're both contributors, and you've both been contributing here.

Hexy
Group Contributor

3373282 That, and this does nothing to them whatsoever. If it was affecting them, I'd be helping to stop it, but we see no need for that. And if you're wondering why we're arguing with you over this, we have no clue. Carry on.

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

I'm just enjoying the futility. :pinkiehappy: Ooh, I think my strawberry and cream cheese muffins are done!

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

Someday I'll be able to watch these videos... For now I'll amuse myself with baked goods and a word processor.

Baked goods > most internet things :ajsmug:

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

Indubitably. These muffins are delicious.

I'd be jealous if I hadn't spent all day stuffing my face with various deliciousnesses :twilightsmile: Enjoy your treats!

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

I'm amazed that they turned out so well. I didn't follow a recipe and I didn't bother to measure out half of the ingredients. It was one of those days where I just looked at the mixing bowl for a minute, dumped some sugar and butter in, and hoped it would work out.

I wish I could send you guys some, but I used real strawberries and I think they'd go bad before they made it through the post. :twilightsmile:

Appreciate the sentiment :twilightsmile: but I think I had like a kilogram of strawberries today. And I regret nothing :rainbowdetermined2:

Also, yeah, shipping to Europe, umm, that might not end well...

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

:twilightoops: That's a lot of strawberries. I'm a bit jealous.

It just kinda... happened? We were meeting some friends, and they told us "bring a package of strawberries". So we did the obvious thing and brought three (and ate one on the way). Then we were invited for dinner, and the dessert was - strawberries with cream. Nobody had any objections :twilightsmile:

3376959 now all they need to do is drift lazily to the left!

It's about that time again...

We are at an impasse. The two nations have played each other a total of five times, with 2 wins, 2 losses, and one draw each. Those five games had a total of 10 goals, with each time scoring 5 a piece. The star striker of the US team is injured, while one of the top defenders on the Portugal team is suspended with a red card. The US captain got a broken nose last game, and the golden boy of Portugal is hobbled with a leg injury. But you know what?

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!

Hexy
Group Contributor

3382619 Ah, good ole Bo Burnham. If only he was in MLP. Wait... SOMEPONY GET ME AN AUTHOR!!!

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

Oh, I actually got to watch this one before! That was a great video; Vinyl and Octavia were hilarious.

any one paranoid

Hexy
Group Contributor

3385348 Death by giant fart. Not quite the way we'd like to go. Now excuse us while we go lick some doorknobs.

3385441 for some reason the Mortal Combat theme popped into my head after reading that.

20 bucks says supervolcano.

On an unrelated note,

Hexy
Group Contributor

3385477 We preferred the Persona 4 episode.

3385477 I love those things.:pinkiehappy:

just found this.:rainbowlaugh:

Wonder if he had "love" and "tolerate" etched on the bullets.

I need ideas on how to make this reality:

The final leg of the group stage! As long as we get at least a draw, we move on to the knockout stage. And history could be made today! Miroslav Klose, one of the German forwards, is tied at 15 for the most goals scored by a player in the World Cup. Fun fact, he even has more than Pele! But you want to know what I think?

I BELIEVE THAT WE...wait a minute.

12 PM eastern?!

ffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-OK! OK, I need someone to develop psychic powers in the next hour and a half. Contact me everytime there's a score. I'll hopefully be the only mind in the world thinking "blueberry cheese brownie" over and over and over.

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 534