The Twidash Army 569 members · 532 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I saw a post the other day in the shipping forms. The poster asked, "What moments in the show support your favorite ship?"

I thought about this and figured that someone somewhere had assembled every Twidash moment in the show. Imagine my surprise when I came up with nothing. So I wanted to ask: Is this something you would be interested in doing? I was thinking we'd have four threads (one for each season - add movies to season 3 thread) that list of EVERY Twidash moment in the show. Kinda a one-stop shop if anyone asks what supports Twidash in the show.

What do you all think? Project worth doing or a waste of time?

FrozenInTime
Group Admin

4131165 I support this. It will be good for the group.

Sounds like a cool idea.

Might give me an excuse to watch the show too, which I haven't done in awhile anyway. :twilightsmile:

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4131342 When the group first started, there was a discussion thread for this. Please proceed. :pinkiehappy:

The cannon TwiDash project is VERY long and is only growing. Right now I'm one episode over half way done with the first season. Yet it's already huge.

What do you two think? Should I try to break it up into different posts? Season 1, part 1-2-3? or maybe make each episode it's own post and post the first thread as an index with links?

I don't know...

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4150222 The latter sounds more like it. You could also post links to the previous forums in each consecutive segment.

4150230 Can you pin the original thread to the top of the list?

Lol. not this one, the index thread. I should have made that more clear, sorry.

Canon TwiDash Index

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4150615 Redone. I understood what you meant. I just thought that I was on that forum. :twilightsheepish:

I kinda like doing it this way, the one thread covers the entire series and it opens it up if someone else wants to cover an episode or a movie.

LightningBass94
Group Admin

4150689 Alright, man. More power to you. It's not like I'm super strict on things. I like to encourage creativity, not limit its potential.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13