Fluttershy's Protectors 282 members · 554 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Dramapony
Group Admin

There's a blizzard outside where I live, and it's inspiring me to add this.

We all know how dreadful and cold winter can be. So cold that all of Fluttershy's sweet animal friends sleep away until spring comes again. with most of her animals gone, I imagine it must be pretty lonely for 'Shy. And since winter is rarely seen on the show, i ask you this: What do you think Fluttershy does to keep busy during the winter months?

I think she might pass the time by spending even more time with her friends, just to take her mind off of it, while still tending to her animals who are active in the winter months.

What say you?

I wrote a story about Fluttershy and winter. But, that aside, I think it's safe to say that Fluttershy still has lots of animals to take care of. It doesn't come up much (which is a shame) but Fluttershy takes care of a lot of the pets in Ponyville. This is demonstrated in Stare Master when Fluttershy brings back Opal to Rarity. So she still has, theoretically, a lot of animals to take care of. Not to mention birds that stick around for winter, Angel Bunny, her chickens, the other critters in her cottage--there are a lot of little animals for her to see to, if you think about it.

Dramapony
Group Admin

3076632 I liked that story. I was actually thinking of it while posting this. It must still be sad for her to know that a lot of them might not make it to see spring again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3