Murder Mystery, or mystery 55 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Since this group was looking dead, my first thought was: "Who killed it!?" :pinkiegasp: "Can I solve the mystery before the killer gets away?" :twilightoops: But anyway, here's a murder mystery fanfic I've been working on for some time now.

[Adult story embed hidden]

To clarify a few things:

1. Yes, as several of you may suspect given the title and cover image, this story draws inspiration from the Danganronpa video game series, with the murder trials being laid out in a similar fashion. However! This is NOT a crossover and requires absolutely zero knowledge of the Danganronpa series in any way, shape or form. :raritywink:

2. With only a few exceptions, (namely Pinkie Pie and Button Mash), most of the story's characters are OCs. I'm aware this can be a turn off for some readers, so feel free to give this one a miss if you'd rather stick with canon characters. :pinkiesmile: For a similar story to mine that does focus on canon characters, please check out the rather good Danganronpa vP written by fellow writer Witegrlninja. :yay:

3. In terms of the aforementioned reader participation, this only extends to encouraging readers to solve particular puzzles and anagrams that appear during the murder trials through comments. There are no "choose your own adventure" style sections. Sorry! :twilightblush:

4. Though this has some rather dark tags and death does certainly occur, the vast majority of the story is dedicated to interpersonal drama and sleuthing, rather than being some crazed, non-stop shop of death and gore. Definitely some dark themes given the subject matter, but (just as with the series it's inspired by) has a decent dollop of light-hearted and comedic moments for some much needed levity. :scootangel:

If that sounds interesting at all, I hope you can give this one a read. :eeyup:

Shameless self-promotion... activate! :rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1