Psych-O's 25 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
G-man64
Group Admin

So what was everyone else's opinion on it?
Personally I really enjoyed it and would go so far as to say it was quite possibly the best episode of the season. But understand where I'm coming from. First off Woody's my favorite character because of his craziness (like someone else :pinkiehappy:) so anytime he has more then a minor roll in an episode I know its going to be great. But what really sold me on this episode's awesomeness wasn't the comedy or that amazing opener (I think that Puppet Case woulda been awesome), No it was the ending. I won't say much for spoilers but I'm so glad Trout's no longer there I really, really, really hated that guy understand I don't like A-holes and I really wish he had have been shot a few episodes ago in my opinion the only other ending that stands up to it was last season's, "Deez Nup's." So what's everyone else's opinion on the new episode? I say I loved it.

I think they shouldget Woody checked out for Stockholm syndrome. Also, when Cyrus said he was going to shoot the next cop that came in there, I was hoping he would shoot interem chief what's his name. And I'm so happy he got fired.

G-man64
Group Admin

Everyone is man. I don't think there's a single person who wouldn't have been happy two weeks ago if he had been shot. I mean come on he was undoubtedly the biggest A-hole ever and I just didn't like him. Honestly after the way last season ended I thought he was gunna be here the whole season. So glad he wasn't. I mean come on if he hada caught that guy he would have been all about the glory but since it was Lassie nope an unnamed officer. We all hated him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3