Psych-O's 25 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
G-man64
Group Admin

Well eight years, eight amazing seasons and it all came down to this. Am I sad yes very, but am I disappointed? No. This is by far the greatest finale to anything I've ever seen.

It had all the humor that I love from Psych, it had everyone we cared about, and it was just good.

I'm sorry I'd rather not go into to much details because it was just good and I'd rather not spoil the ending of this series for anyone.

R.I.P. Psych you will be missed, but at least we can just enjoy the times we've had.

3152408 They couldn't have done better for a finale, short of a full movie. Happy endings all around!

Did anyone catch the Monk reference towards the end?
A clever consultant, rivaling Shawn's abilities, in San Francisco, alphabetizing the victim's pantry?
:trollestia:

G-man64
Group Admin

No I didn't. :pinkiegasp: I was a fan of Monk too, not as large as Psych but I probably would have noticed it if I knew (or more likely remembered) Monk was set in San Francisco.

Could this mean I'll finally see that Monk/Psych crossover I wanted to see? :pinkiehappy:

It wouldn't be the first time someone's brought back two shows for a crossover special. And we all know we'd watch it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4