Fire-Themed Ponies 52 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 238 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 238
Broken
Group Admin

((Chromie doesn't like to RP much, I will call her to say hi to you and Justice in a while))

*Upon the sight in front of her eyes, Rune licked her lips and felt her throat getting dry. Fear bubbled inside her belly, as if a million of butterflies decided to host a party over there. She was shocked and paralyzed, but her siblings were near the confusion, so she had to ensure they were going to be safe*

"Can one of you two tell me what is this mess?"

The stallion pinned to the wall didn't answer, obviously a bit distracted at the massive hoof putting his windpipe in great danger. Surprisingly the bigger pony was the one to answer her, in a slight Trottingham accented voice which was oddly eloquent for his look, though the eloquence was rather marred by how every word sounded like it physically hurt him to choke out.

"Robbery. I chased off the robbers, I wanted to see if a victim reacted differently to pain than a robber. He doesn't." The huge stallion explained simply before idly dropping his victim, who wisely ran off as fast as he could.

Comment posted by ObsidianPony deleted Jan 26th, 2014
Broken
Group Admin

*Rune could already feel the cold sweat rolling down her forehead. That creature in front of her had an otherworldly presence about him. It wasn't possibly a pony, but something different...*

"Look! We have the Royal Guard here to take care of robbers! It's not polite to attack innocent ponies like this!"

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

Justice ran down the street holding his longsword in his wing. He roared a battlecry and sprinted past Rune, stuck his sword into the shoulder area of the attackers clothing, pinning him to the wall from his shoulder, and asked, "Why are you hurting innocent bystanders?! They didn't do anything, so I don't see the need to attack them!" He growled.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2698950 2697855 2697831
Rose walked around in circles in the house, her anger growing at not being able to help her older siblings that she barely noticed that her fur and mane were slowly catching on fire and her eyes glowing. She looked out the window and watched Justice and Rune, before the flames grew bigger and she ran out the door, the flames growing until she looked to be about the same size as an adult pony, her childish anger at wanting to help fueling the flames.

The large pony snarled and pushed Justice off him, hard enough that he hit the wall on the other side of the alley. He yanked the blade out of his shoulder and looked it over with a curious expression as if he'd never seen a sword before, though obviously he knew how to hold it; there was no time to dwell on that particular paradox as the pony looked to Rune and offered the sword out in one hoof for them to take.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

Justice sensed a new presence in the area. A very, very strong presence. "You call for backup? Huh?" He pulled the sword away, dropping the... thing to the ground. He readied himself for the upcoming fight. "Ready, sis?" He asked Rune.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2699054 2699052 2697855
Rose stopped running once she got to Justice and looked at him, unaware of how she looked, "I wanna help." she said, her voice slightly changed.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Um... I don't know who you are, but if you wanna help, you're too late. It's handled. I think." He groaned as he stretched his back from hitting the wall. "Ouch..."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Rose tilted her fiery head, confused, "Im your little sister." she said.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Woah, hold up. You're for sure NOT my baby sis, and, even if you were, she would never leave the house until I told her it as okay."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Rose frowned, "I would if I wanted to help." she said, the fire dying down on her fur a bit.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

Justice started putting the pieces together. He lowered his sword, "Oh Celestia, It's happening again." He looked terrified.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Whats happening again?" Rose asked, her voice and eyes returning to normal as the fire slowly goes down.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Phew... That was close. Rose, what do you remember from Canterlot last year?" He asked, his heartbeat slowing to a normal pace.

((She doesn't remember much, as this situation happened))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2699346 ((I wanted them to be more surprised then used to her turning into a fireball, but I guess that might happen...))
"I don't remember anything but mean ponies." Rose said.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Yeah, you kinda turned into a living fireball and beat the snot out of 'em."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"That sounds amazing!" Rose exclaimed.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"In all honesty, you beat me half to death and left me hanging over a cliff because you lost control."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Sorry..." Rose said.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Hey," He said, lifter her chin so she looked into his eyes. "I'm here, so it's fine. I didn't die, and you looked awesome standing over me, about to drop me to my doom." He grinned.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Rose tilted her head, "Was that the first time I did that?" she asked.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"In Canterlot? Yes. You've done it two more times since then, but you weren't aware... I wonder why you were this time, though..." He tapped his chin in thought. "Ah, whatever. Let's go home. Come on, Rune."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2699895 ((Dude...I want to make a story out of this with you rune and chromie in a 4 way collab, only take out the crazy pain interested pony.))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2699895 2697855
"Can I still show you the spin kick thing?" Rose asked.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

He smiled warmly at his sister, "Of course."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Yay!" Rose exclaimed, jumping around her brother.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

Justice smiled as his overjoyed sister jumped around him.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Lets go!" Rose said, pushing on his back legs with her head.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Okay, Okay... geez. Sisters." He rolled his eyes as he walked into the backyard of their house with Rose. He grabbed a punching bag and hung it on the tree. "Rip it apart, sis."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2700634 ((What is a spin kick?))
Rose stood up on her hind legs as her horn glowed a bright red and she jumped up into the air, spinning around, fire circling her as she did so in intricate movements as she kicked the bag in multiple places. Unable to continue holding the fire spell in place as she moved, she fell onto the ground and the fire disappeared, the bag slightly burnt in spots. ((Hard to perfect the art of fire circling your body as a move while attacking things))

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Hm... Not the best, but good. Here, let me try." Justice stepped up to the bag, jumped into the air, much stronger fire circling him. The fire turned razer-sharp, and cut the bag in half as he landed. "That's how it's done."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"I need to push myself harder to get it right." Rose said determined as she ran into the house.

Blazing Justice
Group Admin

"Don't hurt yourself!" He shouted as his baby sister ran into the house.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"I wont!" She yelled back. ((Are they in the summer or the winter during school? Also, wouldn't he be worried and want to put a strap thingy on her more?))

Broken
Group Admin

*watches in silence her siblings attacking the creature*
"Hot-headed defines our family pretty well..."
*Runs in front of Justice and Rose, stopping them*
"Calm down you too! I know you have a pretty strong sense of what's right, Justice, but even if this guy is attacking, we need to keep cool and know why!"
*turns to the strange creature and accepts the sword, taking it with her magic field*
"Thank you, and I'm sorry for the behavior of my little sister and my older brother. We are prone to attack without a warning, our blood tends to get a little hot too easily. I don't know 'what' are you, but I can say there's still a pony somewhere inside there, or you would have wiped us all already. Can we just chat? Let's start with names, I'm Blazing Rune. The stallion that pinned your shoulder with that sword is Blazing Justice, and the little fireball over there is Fire Rose. What's your name?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2701425 2700999 2699052 ((This actually seems more fun))
"Fireball?" Rose growled.

Broken
Group Admin

((Slice-of-Lifey situations are more my thing, too))

*turns to Rosey*
"I'm sorry my dear, but you sure looks like a little cute fireball covered in flames like that!"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Rose stared at her, "I'm taller then you!" she yelled. ((You might have forgotten, but the fire makes her look like a fully grown mare...made of fire))

Broken
Group Admin

((Right!))

*She blushes*

"I'm just imagining how you would looks like with your normal body, sis. Also... Why even you has to be taller than me...?
*Rune pouts*

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2701578 ((apparently by what justice said, she has no control over her being a fireball and almost killed her own brother...so...))
Rose growled and walked over to Rune, before she put her leg up against her throat and held her against the wall, her eyes blazing, "I am not cute." she said.

Broken
Group Admin

((Oh dear! I'm in trouble!))

*Rune coughed. She wasn't expecting to be attacked like that by Rose. The mare tried in vain to struggle against her little sister's clutch, by moving her hind legs frantically, and grabbing her fore leg with both hooves. A tear of panic rolled down her cheek, she was in utter shock. With a low and dampened voice, Rune tried to call for Rose.*

"Sis... Stop... Please hear me... You're hurting me... You need to get hold... Of yourself..."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2701661 ((I feel like she would think she was herself in some weird way while being like this))
Rose growled, as her face contorted in anger, "I am in control, this is me being controlled." she growled.

Broken
Group Admin

((It makes sense, I hope I can escape alive from this, otherwise, Rune is going to be a really short lived OC on my records, lol!))

*The mare took notice that her little sister wasn't going to stop. The air started to get more and more scarce inside her bellows, as the crushing pressure from her sister's fore leg against her neck strangled her further. Rune's panic only worsened the situation, and it was hard to think about a solution to aid her escape. She continued to call for her sister, with an even lower voice.*

"Sis... Please... I'm sorry... Let me go..."

*Rune started to cry in fear*

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2701770 ((I wasn't planning on killing her own sister.))
Rose suddenly let Rune go, looking confused as she backed up a few inches.

Broken
Group Admin

(( That's the magic of RP'ing! Dealing with unexpected situations))

*As fast as she could, Rune drew huge breaths of air, in a desperate attempt to recover. She fell to the floor like a languid doll made of straps, freed from her sister's cruel grasp. Slowly, her senses returned to her, and the source of her tears changed from fear, to relief. She moved her magenta irises towards Rose, trying to think about a way to not be incinerated by the flame creature. She remembered that the sudden transformation was initiated due to her strong desire to help both her, and Justice to battle against the mysterious being. She decided that was better to try to calm her little sister down*

"Rosey... Please, calm down, nothing is going to happen anymore. There's no more danger."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Rose looked at her sister, unsure of her words as she looked back to the stallion that had previously pushed her brother into a wall, before she frowned, still looking confused at Rune, "He is still here."

Broken
Group Admin

"I will convince it to stop, okay? He will not hurt our brother anymore... So please, calm down..."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2701984 ((How do I make her change back? I barely knew how to make her change. perhaps you can describe her change? possible have her sleeping once she is back to normal?))
Rose took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 238