The New Lunar Republic Naval Forces 102 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 136 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 136
Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(...... Meh. Lolk wouldn't. No reason to enter a fight he probably won't win. As far as Nexus knows, he killed the one that ate his son, and who was behind it all. Lolk never revealed himself at all, and was very careful about covering his tracks.)

(Side note: This is not canon Lolk either. This is just for this storyline. Normally, he's actually a very moral person and a loyal member of the NLR.)

3227780 (You're sort of blown up by Pyr already.)

(Thats why I'm getting my oc the hell outta there. Cause I don't want this to be my oc's last opperation)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark follows behind DMR holstered and silenced MP7-A1 in his grip. "Take a right and follow the buildings."

(YOUR NOT BAD WOLF XD I'M IGNORING THAT )

3227786 (When were you the fucking doctor with a built in tardis!?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(......... I win!:twilightsmile:)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Someone likes their resets and that means new introduction of Dark yay)

3227798 3227800 (That's where I was while you guys were doing all this stuff that led here. Remember what I said about finding more advantages to use against you? This was going to be one of them, but now it's my way of fixing everything Lotharlis fucked up)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(And thereby insuring my success!:pinkiehappy:)

3227808 (So you bring us back to the same spot that made things bad in the first place. Astral is still going to die, you did nothing to fix this you just replayed the same thing.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(He erased me completely from existence. Although I'm probably going to delete that comment.)

3227803 (you're sort of dead? unless what he just did isn't cannon at all then we can continue to have Nexus being Umbra.)

(it'd be the right thing to do, so long as Dash can't do it again EVER)

3227818 (Rose couldn't hold onto the Bad Wolf, neither would I.)

"Aye.".*I follow his directions * "almost there. Once we are out we can get to the extrac chopper"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Eh... Not canon. I'm deleting it.)

3227822 (So you're still dead and we're back where we were. Now you have me to deal with for the rest of the war. And i can turn you into rust inside of your suit. The only one that had the skills to kill me is dead.
fuck. now i have to make another character to lead. Ephialtes will have to do. Element of Fate.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

He dives into a side alley and comes out a new lump in his bag as well as a blue saddlebag with Luna's symbol on it. "Let's do it."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(And Lolk is still at large. i find this funny, because this wasn't part of any great agenda for him. He just got bored doing paperwork all day.)

3227825 (So was it your intention to fuck up our RPing, or do you just not want it fixed?)

(Well skyfall will find a way one day. oh and i'm now on my sweet sweet laptop. so this is goning to go alot faster.:derpytongue2:)

3227831 (YOU ARE DEAD! UMBRA BURNED EVERYTHING! ANYTHING LIVING TURNED INTO A SKELETON! YOU WERE BLOWN UP ALREADY BY PYR ANYWAYS SO YOU'RE DEAD!)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Neither. I wanted a story, but you guys wouldn't let me. I didn't actually realize you had a story, I just thought you were randomly blowing shit up. so, I joined in, but in a more subtle way.)

(ooh thats where it said we were dead. we left befor that around the time that he killed luna:ajbemused:)

(i left the moment that luna was killed. no part of that. you had your shitstorm while the rest of us were leaving. thats what we are doing right now. a kinda of befor events thing)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(You never said you killed us and Lolk said three antagonists, there are nine so I don't know who he blew up)

3227853 (Well, hope you're pleased, because now it's not a story, it's a Total Party Kill. Except for me, of course. And because I personally have no idea how the fuck this happened, neither does Nightshade, and we're probably just going back to basics. That means air missions for the NLR against the Sols and Legion. This shit's getting old.)

(lets just keep moving) -outside ponyville- *I've landed the chopper on the hill where you can see all of ponyville. now a burnt smoldering mess of ashes and dust* "looks like it's just you and me now lighting. 2 fugitives on the run from the military police and a crazy umbra."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(What didi you do on those missions?)
(also, we wouldn't have this problem if you and Nexus didn't flip out a lay waste.)
(And seriously, enough with the quoting TV tropes. I play D&D. I already know what they are. Enough already.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

DARK nods putting his bags in the cargo hold but keeping the briefcase close. "Nothing more than usual for me then."

Luna: "This *Static* -a, Repeat, this is Princess Luna. I have seen the destruction of Ponyville by Lunarus Nexus. He is to be found and killed publicly. He must be an example to those that try to harm our land. Whatever you may hear from the enemy, I live. This was the plan Nexus came to me with. I regret that he must die, but he must. We must return to base. I will go to Canterlot under a white flag to negotiate a cease fire so we may have a time of morning. I will require a security detail. Return to base to apply. That is all."
(Thread tomorrow.)

(I bypassed the death by leaving early with lightning.)
*i flick on my com* "hey nightshade do you copy. nexus just destroyed ponyville. also I won't be returning. until umbra is caught." *i turn the com off and turn to lighting* "well where do we go from here?"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(We're restarting this. I'm be a bit less evil, and we'll do stuff.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Oh...okay so back to the very first few comments then where we're in the bakery and the square but you haven't showed up yet?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor
NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(The first few comments before you showed up?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Basically, go back to the last thread still there before this one.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(At least the first comment. That was a good start and Dark still has the earpiece in btw)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Now either we wait or we have a little conversation between OCs before they get here oh and I posted a character bio just so you know)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(I noticed. If you want to be hired by the ELA, let me now.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Well I'm going to stay a merc for now)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(We're willing to work with mercenaries. We'll take what we can get.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Well still I would rather not be involving with such...radicalistic groups......unless the pay is enough)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor
NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Depends on the job, base price is 1000 bits and it goes up based on the difficulty and if it involves violence or not)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Violence involved, difficulty will vary but may include extremely dangerous jobs. Separate payment per assignment, plus individual payments for each job.)

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 136