The New Lunar Republic Ground Forces 179 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 329 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 329

Blue Bomb
I turn to Amber with a puzzled expression. "Oh? What about that? They say he's totally loyal to the Boss. I don't think you should worry for him."

Black Knight
"This is getting more interesting." I say while I try to focus my magic.
"Manticore 2? Anypony can hear me? Stellar? Markus? Burn?"

"Why would you wipe him out? This is the meeting of the team leaders that are on our side."

[Not talking about you Black Night]

"got it." i pull my 416 and slide a mag into the mag well

"Manticore 2? Manticore 2, this is Sergeant Black Knight. Do you copy me?" I wait patiently for an answer. But the mental connection is out for an strange reason. I grunt silently. But in a better view, I spot the Eye from where I am. I turn above to see the full moon at its higher point.
After a few seconds, I took out my knife and make sure that it's totally clean. Then, I start to deflect the moon's light to the Eye in a pattern.
[Not like Morse code. Just to catch your attention.]

I see a flash not far off " That has to be black" i turn around to stellar "You still got the mental comms up?"

(I'l try and sneak a few back mate :rainbowwild:)

"Isn't it? Wait a sec, I'll put it back up."

I lower my horn and concentrate, blue sparks fly, but backfire me at the wall, then clench my teeth at the impact, though it only slightly grazes me.

"There's something blocking me, I could teleport over then use an invisibility spell to get us both back here unseen or harmed, but it somepony on the other side could recognise a spell bend, then that's risky."

Seeing Markus's confused look (I'm just assuming you'd have one), I explain.

[Erjyhf hycerwjrcweyhyfhcsdhycsceyhceyhhycechyewchyefchyeywhcwcyhw bgew hyw hgwfegg wggr gtgwcgggg gg ggsrf ggggyh hh dbg gb bg sg egg eggf egbf ggf gg ef gfggf etg gg fgt feyh hyhwr fgge rfaggwrahy rfwhy fwwrgh hgwfhg febg ggfw ehg fwrhy warfyhf rwahhr fayhu fwhyw afhyw frayh fearyhw fyh wfehy fwyh fer wyh wyhu fwhy wyhwf yh wahhgwf hg f whh fhgw fhgb whg = On the iPad. Just deleted about three lines of what I wrote. Raging.]

"Whenever magic is used or some foolish Unicorn leaves some remains in the air, it bends time and space slightly, hence, it is called a 'spell bend', but this is so suttle that it barely affects the fabric separating the worlds, so no human eye could identify it. But this also means that if somepony uses a clarity spell, or looks very hard, it is possible to see that something is paranormal about a certain area."

Then seeing his face when I mention a clarity spell, I decide to peform it on him.

Wipe away the fog that covers their eyes,
Let them see the real truth, unreplaced by lies,
Clear they're mind, and let them see,
The truth of our world, reality.

[Basically, everything that's there, e.g. A pony using an invisbility spell, a magic explosion that still has magicak remains floating around it, etc. is visible. A green spiderweb covers everything real: magic, buildings, plantlife, food.]

Bring back the fog to diminish their sight,
Let them believe the lies, that cover the light,
Cloud their mind, they've had their peek,
This is no longer, what they seek.

Black Knight.
I still try to communicate with the others, just as I note that a cloaked pony is approaching to me. I hide, hoping that he still passes by and I go unnoticed.
However, my mind start to work as I get my knife ready. Just as the pony gets by, I pick him from the neck and stab my knife on his gut. He dies almost instantly. Fortunately, his cloak is clean. Still holding my grenades, I put on his cloak and start to approach to the group of enemy ponies.

((Still waiting for Hothead, as I'm a little leery about controlling the whole thing with the choppa from a couple of weeks ago by myself... not very smart to do an entire large scene solo in an RP, ya know.))

[Speaking of it, where's Flames? In both ways, you know. The RP and the real life?]

Anypony else seen the bad news? We're not allowed to RP anymore :fluttershyouch:

"Its been a pleasure mares and stallions. Its been a pleasure" Salutes stiffly

(Why oh god why:raritycry:)

[Should I start a gdoc for us to RP in instead?]

"It has truly been an honour."

[Gdocs are a no go on a iPad. I tried and i cant do it. Im out of the RP Buisness sadly :ajsleepy:]

[Not even with the app?]

Got an idea. We may use google drive to keep on with this. Rules might have change, but we can still do it.

en Luna nomines! (means in name of Luna)
If you like, then add your gmail accounts in here.
Mine is RoyalUnicornJohn1994@gmail.com. I'm like Juan Salvador García Galicia.
I can create a document and once all of you post your mails, I can share it with you and we can continue with it.
What do you think, Manticore? :rainbowdetermined2:

It's pretty much the same as my name on here. It is terminal343.sk116@gmail.com

May I point out that I had this idea first :twilightsheepish:

But I'd rather PM ypu my email, because privacy is needed for me. You could ask HotHead though, he knows my email aswell.

I cant do this. Sorry guys. Im out. Was fun while it lasted eh.

3128641 Got it.
3130115 I don't see what the problem is. But as you wish.
3130170 Why?:raritydespair: You were cool!

3130170 ((*slaps right arm across chest* Farewell, brother.))

Really? Wow thanks mate :rainbowdetermined2: stay classy your self

To you to brother in arms

Right, here's the news. I've been BLOODY busy 'till now. And operation Shattered Glass has suffered a REALLY LONG delay.
I'm asking you to help me to complete this one until the point where i left. To this comment, I'm in the comment #157. So, if you could help me to complete it, please? :pinkiesad2:
Markus, we've been discussing some things about your OC. We need your permission to keep using him. If you don't agree to, then tell us how you want to quit. Dying heroically or something like that?
Just say it. :pinkiesmile:
Same goes to you, Burn. Tell us what to do with your OC.:pinkiesmile:
Colonel. You want to join to the adventure again in Google Drive?
If you like to, then send me your gmail (if you have). Then, you will be able to keep the adventure from a close view. What do you say?:raritystarry:

Just make it awesome. Wether i die or we all fly out on a UH-60 into the sun set or we all turn around and walk into the sunset weapons in hoof or on our shoulders. You have my permission. Make me proud

*salute*

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

I'm in. There is no way I'm being kept out of this! :rainbowdetermined2:
Also, I really don't care if anyone else sees the email that I use for GDocs, so I'll just put it here.
ethanspear112@hotmail.com

3203469 Sorry, I've been out due to the real world catching up to me. The reply formatting doesn't really leave much room to see other replies without constantly refreshing either. Honestly, I've been out for so long that I might as well be put out of this OP, sorry :pinkiesad2:
Anyway, go ahead and decide what's best. I rather my OC survive, but hey, whatever fits in the context currently.

Later!

Alright. We needed some images for this. Therefore, I'm making the images of the OC's that hasn't been made.
Burn, this is yours.

What do you think? Similar to what you described or imagined?

3235855 Yeah, seems about right. Thanks for putting up with my shenanigans!

Same as with Burn. Here's your OC. Hope you like it. It was made by my imagination, since you didn't add you physical description to your profile. But, here you go: Markus Flavius Aquilus.

Same goes to you, Stellar. Here she is (at least, how you described her in your profile).
How does she looks? Same as you imagined her?

And, sorry for your cutie mark. As you can see, couldn't find a good one, so I covered her flank with a cape.

Awesome bro. Wish i could use that on my iPad.

Here you have, Aegis. Hope you like it.

Couldn't find a good image of your cutie mark, so I put him a wonderbolt-like suit. It can't be seen, but he have some scars below that uniform.

3240533 That is accurate, but the mane and tail are too light.

Thanks, I actually made an animated walking pixelated Stellar where she had braids and the colours that i imaginied, I think I'll do her like I did on my animation, but thanks for doing her anyways. :)

Well, there you go, in case you want a desk image. But finally, we have all the images for the story. (kinda like to add a profile when our characters show up)

3242531 I haven't the slightest how to show it as an image upload here in the comments, so here's the code for him:
Pony: 3L1R1A40004F4F4F26262603000CCCC00QL1936204010002511C6B1CCCCC002O107F3FCC004CB2
Accessories: 066CC66066CC66066CC6671E005E71E005E2000000000000066CC6641E005E01E005E01E005E

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 329