The All-American Girl Saga 236 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I have finished opening to the next part of Press Start side story and decided to post this to show that it's coming along. I still need to clean it some more and add more detail.

To say that the staff was excited over the news would be understatement. Not that Button Mash blamed them in the slightest. Their game has gotten alot of exposure ever since they demo the game at CapitalGamesFest after all. Even Midori surprised them by coming to the booth to try it out.

Then there was the people posting footage of their playtime with the game online. It really showed him the benefits of let's players. And people have been expressing their interest in getting the full release in the comments of said videos. It helped motivate the staff in improving and fixing any bugs.

All this coverage wouldn't have been possable if it wasn't for Brad's and Rider help. For that, he felt bad for overshadowing them at the event. The lack of people at their booth really showed the stallion that very clearly.

"Hey, Mash," Jenny called out from her desk. "You need to see this."

Button walked over to her station, "What's the matte....Huh?"

There on Jenny's computer screen was an video titled "Midori Kenchi Bringing DLC to U.N.I.T.Y" posted on Youtube. A light blue coated unicorm stallion named Soundwave stood in front of a greenscreen showing footage of a Daring Do game.

"Midori was recently interview by an Japanese gaming magazine which was later translated by Midori's translator, Lucille Baker. There's alot to cover here, however, there is one thing I want talk about that caught my interest and caused a mixed reaction. And that is when she was asked about Black Sands' game: She revealed that members of the japanese pop idol, Azum, will be coming as DLC for U.N.I.T.Y. Two of the girls that will featured in this will be none other then Midori and Railgun Game composer, Ayumi Muso." A picture of the members took the place of the footage.

"She also confirmed that it's a brand new story is being planed for the game. It will feature some of the cast from the main story helping the pop idol group in some missions. And it will have it's own hard mode and you will get an "extra cut scene" once you beat."

Button gave a confused look to Jenny who shrugged, either unsure of how to take this new development. One thing he knew is that he will have to get in touch with her translator about this. She never mentioned to him that Midori was even doing this when he made the deal that day.

Flynt Coal
Group Contributor

Good stuff good stuff, and remember if you want the BV/AAG staff to go through it before uploading, you need only ask! :twilightsmile:

Thanks, I'll keep working on it.
Check out the other topic I had posted of another side story that I'm working on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3