The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,289 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Contains Spoilers!

Pretty sexy. Though, it depends on the car.

Well, it seems I'm here to read over random stories.
And my first selection that I made, because I could group them together and save time, because they seemed like intriguing stories of wit, that would make me question my very existence. Who writes this crap?... Oh wait, I do!

Whale, first off on my list it a lovely short fic titled "Call of the meese" No, this isn't the latest installment in the "Call of DoodyDuty" franchise, but a story about... Moose. Quite.

As someone who has written an entire story on proper spelling and grammar, I can proudly say that this title is 100% correct in both of those aspects.

This story revolves around a day in Ponyville. But not any normal dayfilthy casuals in Ponyville, mind you! Neigh Nay, this day is apparently a day that Pinkie Pie has chosen to call out to the moose of the wild, to bring them to Ponyville, as she states:

“I figured that they lived around here, because everypony loves Ponyville!”

Well, after having an engaging conversation with Fluttershy, informing her on the mystic and fabled creatures, of which the yellow pony had never heard of. She soon leaves our protagonist, and allows her to continue with her screaming undisturbed.

Next up came Twilight, who, upon having a small conversation with Pinke on the proper pronunciation of the plural of moose, swiftly tells her that moose do not exist. Que inception theme.

Twilight sighed. “Anyways. Pinkie, moose don’t exist.”

Whad'd I tell ya'?

Pinkie denies Twilight's absurd and blasphemous statements, but nevertheless accepts her offer to take a magical journey across town, to the library.
Pinkie then finds out Twilight was right. Meeses don't exist.

I think there's possibly a moral somewhere maybe plausibly hidden within this magnificent piece on moose and ponies.
Final verdict: 0/0 congrats.

Next up!
"Separated by Penguin" "
Penguins.

Well... this surely was something.

It was focused on Dash being ignored by her friends, something I'm sure we can all agree on at one time or another.

Well, she goes to Zecora for help, and after some strange Male Australian voice-changing, Rainbow leaves possibly more confused than when she left.

Ummm... She returns to her friends, and in a desperate attempt to make her friends notice her, Dash starts this:

She thought for a moment. “Cardboard unicorn,” she slowly said. “Blue rhinoceros. Cherry stapler. Strawberry fajita.”
Pinkie Pie gasped. “Did somepony say ‘strawberry fajita’?!”“What?”
Rainbow Dash repeated, “Strawberry fajita.”
“Strawberry fajita!” the pink mare repeated as she bounced over.
“Strawberry fajita.” Rainbow landed.
“Strawberry fajita!”
“Strawberry fajita.”
“Strawberry fajita!”

Then, Pinkie finally notices her, at which point a bolt of lighting comes in to ruin everything.
Then a penguin appears. A penguin Dash has met before.
{suspense intensifies}
After revealing his dastardly plot of putting a curse on Dash for not inviting him to her third grade birthday party. The Nerve!

Everything is resolved when Twilight throws the penguin away. Never forget.

0/0 another masterpiece.

This took up too much time.

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

2595555 I give this review 0/0. Magnificent.

A masterpiece

:rainbowlaugh: This was great! Thanks for reviewing my stories!

2595603 Thank you.:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright: I try.

2595615 No problemo! :yay: It was fun to read these two.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4