The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,289 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Rinnaul
Group Admin

Trixie Gets Kool-Laid
By The Nightingale

Reviewed by Rinnaul

So, I’d been reviewing all the shortest stories. I didn’t really want to get stuck with one that took me forever, it gave me a lot of variety, and there were a lot of kinda bad ones. The bad fics give me more to write about.

But then I started getting kinda bored with just short fics. And then the next few on the list were all sad fics, and I can’t review sad fics because I’m a heartless monster who kills Derpy and makes Celestia cry. Sad fics are measured in part on the feels they generate, and for me that number is always zero, because I am terrible.

So instead I’ve decided to review the folder nobody else was willing to attempt.

It’s clopfic time.

Commentary + Review

And of course we start things off with a pile of batshit lunacy that was designed to confuse rather than titillate.

Hah-hah! Tits.

Fair warning, I’m making that joke again if there’s any boob fetish in this folder.

Don’t disappoint me, FIMFic.
If you know why this is relevant, you’re in no position to judge me.

Oh yeah, I was supposed to be reviewing this other clop.

So, Trixie summons the Kool-Aid Man, and… things happen. Things you will never be able to forget because what has been seen can never be unseen.

As I said, this fic was clearly intended to get more laughs than arousal, and that part it does very well. I’d even go so far as to say the sex is competently written, too, given what’s taking part in it. However, it does give the impression that the author had more or less reached their limits, and had the scene gone any longer it would have become terribly repetitive.

Final note, typos and spelling/grammar mistakes are a constant problem in this fic. I’m not going to point them out, though, because I already did that, ages ago.

Tips

Nothing but to fix those spelling and grammar mistakes that I already pointed out.

Verdict

When it comes to clopfic, I feel I need to add one more criteria to the evaluation. One more point on which these fics must be judged, which all others escape. Simply, was it arousing?

Oh, god no.

This is about the furthest you can get from being sexually pleasurable without bringing in things that are just gross. Funny? Hell yes. Sexy? No. Not even close.

Enjoyable. But not as clop. Recommended if you like bizarre trollfic.

Have a sexy sad Trixie to make up for this.

FamousLastWords
Group Admin

3445752 Batshit lunacy is right.

Rinnaul
Group Admin

4103896 You know the part that really bothers me? Despite my comments here, I don't think there was a single breast fetish fic in the entire clop folder. Looking back, I'm pretty disappointed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3