Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Heres an idea i was thinking of a story where discord turns evil again and captures the elements of harmony. He then challenges twilight and here friends to a mario party game to retrieve them. But this isn't any normal mario party The board is baby themed and gigantic so twilight and her friends are there own playing pieces. it's made in discord image and looks just as chaotic. Along the way twilight and her friends must beat all of discords humiliating and babyish trap spaces and mini games in order to get all the elements back and eventually beat him. Basicly just think mario party but with discord as.

Bowser and much more ABDL themed.Now as for what trap spaces and mini games twilight and her friends encounter that's up to you but I do seen as its a ABDL story you'd expext them all to be diaper pony themed.

However i am also into outer fetishes that you might be able to put in like macro/micro and foot worship so maby one of the mini games could be licking the grime off of discords huge feet within a time limit.

Or a mini game where giant pony hooves come down from the celling to try and squish them and the have to avoid them.
And trap spaces basically there like happening spaces.

and maybe a trap that forces one of them to the edge of a climax only to clamp a chastity device on them and they then have to beat a challenge to win the key to it.

Also many discord could force them into some the jester diaper suits that twilight and her friends with big poofy diapers attached to them with humiliating mockery's names of them like: flutterfoal and pinkipoo (can't think of one for rarity and rainbow dash sorry). and they all have big pacifier around there necks with there cutie marks on them.

when i think of the jester diaper suits aim thinking of something like tho but instead of here where its nightmare moon its a diaper suit version of themselves like this but the diaper suit is wearing the jester costume and everything else i mentioned heres a link to so you see what i mean.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23312328/

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2