Balloon Ponies 289 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Am I seriously the only guy who entered?

Dash The Stampede
Group Admin

Oh, just wait.
:pinkiecrazy:
You ain't seen nothing yet.

2737290 what Competition? :scootangel:

I'm incredibly insecure.

2737290 i'm already writing on now, but most likely wont finish it on time.:twilightsheepish:

Sadly probably the same from me. I know exactly how I want my fic to end, but the middle has simply proven to stubborn.

Kaidan
Group Admin

If you are it'll greatly improve your odds of winning. Dashie rising is in it and I suspect around five entries total - - to be realistic. I'll likely judge them around the 7th of February, as I'm in the middle of Oklahoma right now :-)

The winner will also get the pair of underwear I wore the entire road trip. ^_^

Kaidan
Group Admin

Straight from the horse's mouth Android in Oklahoma :you can write and enter stories stories until noon pst February seventh. Don't worry if you can't figure out part of the story, we will all still enjoy it. :-)

(feel free to post in the other thread or a new one about the extension. Kinda hard for me to have a contest while packed in the back of an eighteen Wheeler with forty illegal immigrants.)

SFC
Group Contributor

Yes! Kaidan's underwear! The competition deadline has been bumped to the 7th because Kaidan is missing (*cough* kinky sexcapade *cough*). I'll probably write something, as well.

2739415 Glad to hear! A win by default wouldn't be satisfying at all.

I have this idea for a ballonish well more latex pony fic idea but would never get it done and proof read in 5 days. still going to make it though

Hmm, what are the stories going to be judged on? Execution, concept, popularity?
If there are two more days, I'm tempted to get one of my patented 'deeper than it looks' fics out in a hurry.

Well, regardless of how it turns out, the story is up now.

Hope you enjoy. :pinkiehappy:

Gah! It's the eighth, and it's noon (on this end of the world). The suspense is killing me :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14