Balloon Ponies 289 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hello everypony my name is AzureRubber but you may call me Azure for short. I’m just your run in the mill amateur TF/CP artist from DA who loves nothing more then, well TFing, inflating, and flattening of course. My favorite preference of TFing is nothing more than balloon, inflatable, and inflation base TF’s so I love everything that is SQUEAKY! X3 So I hope to contribute to the group as much as I can! I’m little bit rusty in writing stories, but I hope you all can help me out in correcting me in my writing because I want to make it for your enjoyment! ^^ Also I’m very creative when it comes to come up with story ideas and I’m very descriptive when it comes to describing the transformation process! ^^ So I hope that wrap things with my introduction and I hope to make lot of good friends in this group. Stay squeaky and rubbery my friends! :D

"Very descriptive when it comes to the transformation process"
Oh boy, my favorite kind of TF is a detailed TF. Have a follow.

Thanks, I’ll try to please you and everyone else as much as I can. ^^; I do have an idea already for what my first story is going to be actually. It does involve with human to pony TF as well as balloon/inflatable TFs, but it takes place in our world though.

I know i'm a month late, but Hello!

Here later and nothing

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6