Comments ( 42 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 42
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Humans: Tech Enthusiast or technophobes, nerd or jocks, saints or asshats, humans have been it all twice over! Humans come in many colors, but have been predominantly light skinned since the great genocide perpetrated by the ancient pony tribes of Equestria. Humans have only recently been replaced as the majority race of the space faring nation, Vinland. as it stands now, it is the many degrees of anthropomorphs that now hold majority, but human is the predominant genotype.

Anthropomorphs: Pony/Human cross breeds of varying degree, most are bipedal, but that is the only dominant trait. Anthros exist in every spectrum of existence between pony and human, but non bipeds are a illegal group due to hands impairing a quadrupeds quality of life. They can be a human with wings if pegasi or ... life bearing qualities (large mammaries and wide hips/thick legs and thick shoulders) if earthpony, to what amounts to upright ponies with very usable fore-hooves. The more human the anthro, the weaker the magic. Unicorn anthropomorphs are so rare as to have government protection (as do vinlandic unicorns) literally 2 families of unicorn blood exist in Vinland, and one is full pony only. Gryphon and Dragon anthros are more common than unicorn anthros, with those gryphons and dragons that stumbled onto Vinland being forced to live and eventually breed there.

Ponies: Earthponies, and Pegasi could come from Vinland or Equestria, but the majority of pony kind comes from equestria. Unicorns, thestrals (aka Batponies), ironponies, crystalponies, hippogryffs, and other pony races dominant The crystal empire and Equestria completely. Alicorns are a rare race of immortal ponies of which there is only known to be 4 (Celestia, Luna, Mi Amore Cadenza, Twilight Sparkle).

Zebras: Most live in Zebrica, but many Zebras make pilgrimages across Equiss for spiritual or purely financial reasons. Despite similarities, they are not related directly to ponies.

Gryphons: The predominant race of Gryphonia, gryphons are magic resistant, warlike, and great sailors. Gryphons are the second largest reason for Vinland's ending of its hiding (the main being Twilight Sparkle's kidnapping and mindwiping of Princess Skissa).

Dragons: A increasingly rare species, the majority of Dragons live in the ancient kingdom of Draconia. Dragon have an extreme resistance to magic that makes the feared by pony kind.

Androids: recent advances in AI have brought forth one or two young androids from Vinland. Androids made in Vinland are still rather new, and besides being robots haven't really set features yet. For the most part they can feel and think. As it is, androids have only been allowed to otherwise childless families (rare considering Vinland's level of genetic research).

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Dec 30th, 2013
Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Dec 30th, 2013
F4D3
Group Admin

Alright, I think this is pretty good, don't really know if I could add anything of worth to it. One thing though, I think the name for a dragon/pony hybrid is a hyppogriff (probably didn't spell that right).

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2485933 (gracias, it is, but I forgot)

F4D3
Group Admin

Is there anything specifically you needed help with, or just a quick overview, because I really don't see anything wrong with this.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2485950 I think it could be better, grammatically and organizationally.

F4D3
Group Admin

Well, don't really see all that much in the way of grammar, just a few things that could be fixed with a simple revision.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2485981 kk, I'll try to find them tomorrow, it's 5 in the morning here, and I should be asleep.

F4D3
Group Admin

Same here, goodnight

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2485933 Fade a hyppogriff is a pony/eagle mixture. It was shown in Harry Potter:unsuresweetie:

F4D3
Group Admin

Is this Harry Potter? :trixieshiftright:

No? That's what I thought... :trixieshiftleft:

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2509324 What if some gets confused:ajsmug:? (Why are you slowly coming towards me with that paddle? You better not spank me for being a smart ass...:fluttershbad:)

F4D3
Group Admin

I doubt that'll happen... :unsuresweetie: O3O

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2509346 I'm just going to be a good boy and not get in trouble.( Because a mad Vikinga sounds very very scary)

F4D3
Group Admin

I'm going to be the super strict/mean principal, so you better watch out :pinkiecrazy::trollestia:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2509355 UKAIH, DONT HARRASS FADE!

2509366 love you dear.

F4D3
Group Admin

Don't worry Vikinga, everything's alright :twilightsmile:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2509416 you still need to put your principal in the thread, and your student.
I got a psychology and magic teacher!

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2509366 *gulp*

2509408 Ahhh:applecry: I need a change of pants now...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2509460 *kisses you on the forehead and then whispers into your ear.* if you make a goddamn op oc in this rp group, your future children will never be born.
You should make a balanced character, who isn't a prince or a god. It's just a high level highschool designed to spread super advanced Vinlandic tech. Keep it to a duke at the maximum.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2509472 You know Ukaih is hardly op amy more thank you very much! I'm not going for royal anyway. I have many shades..for I am grey:ajsmug:(I betcha Fades reaction:facehoof:)

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Jan 2nd, 2014
Comment posted by Elusive Phoenix deleted Jan 2nd, 2014

The last version of Ukaih I was RP'ing with wasn't bad, actually. The fact that he was blind, and often had to be guided places or walked into things, and certain other issues of his helped a lot.

--Sweetie Belle

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2541462 if you say so *cute scribble snuggle sweetie bell I the most adorable scene conceived by man or pony kind.*

*hugs*

Oh, and Silver Cross had been starting to get a bit powerful, though her mental issues more than made up for it, so I dialed her back closer to her original conception when posting her here. I was going to say a few years past, but if the minimum age is 14, I think I better adjust when she was rescued by a year or two.

I think she's already made a friend in the application thread, too. I'd better get some sleep, though...

--Sweetie Belle

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2611239 ... Give me a description of their culture, and country. They should be on here. Also, look at the map. I have one or two blank spaces for species I've forgotten.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2611421 hmm... if you make the prejudiced times 3000 years ago instead of 1500, this would fit in just fine.

I'll add it to the map.

What do they think of humans?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2611688 umm... the pheromones yes, culture no. Diamond dogs will have to be far away from Vinland (not enough room there)

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2611842 this is now canon!

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2612338 May Isubmit stuff for Zebras?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2612997 I already told you yes in a pm, but for you I want your ideas in pm before I accept.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2680637 ((that sounds amazingly funny as hell))

Timemaster
Group Contributor

2485557 ((So Nate has government protection? :pinkiegasp:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2720989 technically yes, but that comes with increased surveillance. Also, they know what you are doing, all of your plans will fail.

Timemaster
Group Contributor

2721060 I guess then it increases the reason for my perspective-altering spells, so when they survey me, they do not necessarily see what is truly there. Like, maybe, they see me writing on scrolls, but I blank them out. Usually, my character only researches on improving his perspective-altering spells, trying to make them perfect, because he knows that they are far better than illusions.

I guess this means my guy has to be slightly more careful expressing his views on Equestria.

This seems more fun by the explanation!☺

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2723316 it is illegal to alter or change the perceptions of another person without their express permission, or provide them with an object that does so without clearly informing them that it will do that. The spell for it require a certificate of medicinal training.

There are exceptions, such as the injured. The spells can be used to alieve pain.

Timemaster
Group Contributor

2723699 I know, but how exactly would they know? I could make the writings visible, but look very different, and they would not know. And if they did find out, it would be a great civil case of me just wanting my privacy and the odd discrimination of their surveillance.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2723712 dude... just be secretive, it's not like they watch your every move.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 42