• Viewing 201 - 250 of 224
F4D3
Group Admin

Yes, you know what to do.

Blazing Justice
Group Contributor

Name: Jacqueline, or just Jax

Species: Human

Physical Appearance: tall, chestnut hair, crimson-colored eyes, usually wears a T-Shirt and Jeans.

Nation of Origin: Vinland

Region of Origin: Rural

Cutie Mark: A sword and shield, although it is hidden under her skin, I guess

General Attitude: Tomboy

Personality: Quite tomboyish, she strays away from things she deems 'too girly'. She tends to be annoyed by people with a 'better then you' attitude or was given everything they want instead of working for it.

F4D3
Group Admin

She passes, go ahead and add her to the accepted students thread.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

2724586 ((I can see how she might conflict with my character))

Name: Magma

Species: Dragon/human hybrid

Physical Appearance: Mostly human, but has large wings and two horns, she also has red eyes, and her hair is black.

Nation of Origin (all anthros of any species and humans are Vinlandic in origin): I guess... Vinlandic?

Region of Origin (rural, city, mountains, Vinlandic starship, Vinlandic Space Station, Vinlandic Colony): City

Cutie Mark: None

General Attitude: Nice to new people she just met, crazy fun with friends.

Personality: Like her mother... She's very flirty, and rather single minded. She's easily emotionally hurt, but is resillent to physical stuff.

F4D3
Group Admin

She passes, Welcome to MAAS!

Please go here and fill out the form in that thread and then you will officially be a student of the school.

2485405 Name: Gary
Species: Human
Physical Appearance: Average, not that muscular, brown eyes, latino, and black hair.
Nation of Origin: Unknown
Region of Origin: Unknown
Cutie Mark: Who needs one!
General Attitude: Doesn't like to talk to anyone. Likes to sleep in random places.
Personality: secretly perverted...mostly lazy
Relations: None

2485405 (psst... psst... psst... can I be Ethar Mares, sea pony hobbo extraordinaire?)

F4D3
Group Admin

(I suppose... Though you may want to run it by Viking just in case)

3105603 :pinkiecrazy:

Name: Ethar Mares.

(Unofficial Title: Sea Pony Hobbo Extraordinaire!)

Species: Sea Pony.

Physical Appearance: Turquoise coloration all over his lovely, smooth, sea pony hide. Hooves up front, a sea pony tail at the back, and amber eyes and mane. He lives in a large fish tank inside MareMart cart he 'borrowed' from a local MareMart.

Nation of Origin: First Sacred Principality of Sea Pony.

Region of Origin: Glorificated City, Capital of First Sacred Principality of Sea Pony.

Cutie Mark: Invisible MareMart cart.

General Attitude: The term 'Silly Goose' applies perfectly to him. Gets horribly aggressive when he sees Illegal Lemonade, and will try to steal it at all costs. He also asks for change constantly, even if you've given him money recently.

Personality: Tries to help everyone, is very nice, and loves long walks on the beach.

Relations: None! His family cast him out for being weird! :D

3105603 (I do pass, don't I? Can I continue on this, my glorious journey of joining your school?:rainbowkiss: )

F4D3
Group Admin

yes, you pass, though according to this school's lore, every creature has a cutie mark, be it visible or invisible.

3106941 Hmm... Alright then. I shall edit it. :moustache:

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 224