>wake up the next morning
>report of a double homicide in my area
>both the customer and my manager were set on fire
>hear another whisper
>"My wings are so pretty"
>celestia is love; celestia is life

justanothername
Group Admin

I think I know where that forum with squallockheart came from.

Ugh! I'm gonna go with facepalm.

It aint just the one forum - the whole lessons thing is pissing me off.
I felt kinda insulted by the facehoof tbh.

As long it doesn't become a real religion i think we might be okay. But if it does.

Ficta_Scriptor
Group Admin

It doesn't matter what the fandom wants. The stories come from the creators and each has a lesson.

Try watching and paying attention to what's going on, there's a lesson in each episode. :facehoof:

We've found it! The purest form of the Harry Hasdrone known to humankind! Because it doesn't matter what we want! We should all hail the perfect writers!

But seriously, I'm guessing that kid is like 12 or something. Hopefully he/she will grow out of their apparent delusion.

I prayed to Celestia and Luna to save him,

Okay, now this one actually scares me. I mean, he's talking about a friend who tried to commit suicide. You don't get much more serious a topic than that. Imagine if that was you, and your friend said they actually prayed to Celestia and Luna for your safety. That would freak me the fuck out! :twilightoops:

It doesn't matter what the fandom wants. The stories come from the creators and each has a lesson.

Try watching and paying attention to what's going on, there's a lesson in each episode. :facehoof:

Sure there's a lesson in every episode. Doesn't mean that lesson's overall execution, consistency, and/or application/relevance to the episode doesn't suck tremendously in its presentation. Assuming the lesson they are trying to present is even practical for any real-life situations to begin with.

Personally, the non-underlined bit that comes right after that other guy's declaration of prayer to Celestia and Luna is what scares me more than the fact that he actually prayed to them to begin with:

...and I promised my eternal servitude if he lived. I don't intend to forget that debt.

I hope for his sake that he does.

Ficta_Scriptor
Group Admin

Wow. I can't believe I missed that. And yeah, that's even scarier. :rainbowderp:

I think I will edit my spray

Cloperella
Group Admin

I would cry tears of joy if Celestia became a meme similar to Shrek, where people prayed to her and were raped for their religious practices. I might even donate some money to make this happen.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12