MoWverse 353 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
cheesus
Group Admin

If you wish to partake in Ponyrun you must send me a personal message. I currently have the maximum number of players for the campaign but you can always send me a pm to request playing and I'll be able to add you in the next campaign or if a player drops. Now before this time I would like the players to think up multiple characters they would like to play, what type of group they would like to run around as (such as mercenaries for hire subcontracted by the Ursas, adventurers, as members of Statera or Ticus, or what have you). If you can't decide then we default to mercs. Also bring to "table" an area that you would like to start in and a back story for your character, areas including but not limited to Equestria, Ape Country, Griffin Colonies, and Bear Country. For your back story do not include any of the main six or other main characters as a constant or active figure in your character's life, ex: "I lived in ponyville and pinky pie took care of me growing up." That's too personal a relationship with a main character for this game. Yes you could have lived in Ponnyville, and yes you could have interacted with the main 6 from time to time, but nothing that would clearly break the cannon of story. The timeline in which you will be playing is a year or so prior to current setting of the story, do note that by playing this game you may come across a few spoilers for the story if the game manages to run long enough. If you decide to involve your character with Statera or Ticus then you will definitely be getting spoilers about my story, but that is only for those players who wish to involve said parties. For the final thing please try to get your hands on the Shadowrun books for they are the base set of rules and such we are using for our game.

Do feel free to post any questions you may have here, I'll be checking this thread regularly and will update this post with additional positive and negative qualities we have added.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1