OBEY Princess Celestia 24 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 144 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 144

3058164 he seems to pick up on her anxiety, and smiles. "Relax, it will be alright Trixie...I'll be right there by your side. to help guide you into the trance and everything..." He scoots over to her, giving her a comforting hug, hoping to help calm her down. "Look, when we get done here, and get back to the stage, we'll go backstage and I'll go ahead and hypnotize you long before the show begins. so that way, You'll already have gone under, and when the show starts, it will be as simple as me saying a phrase, or clapping, or stomping my hooves to put you back under. Okay?"

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3058207 Red was a lot closer to her, as she didn't smile, or showcase her usual attitude, but the look of concern plastered on her face.

"Okay....." Trixie had never been hypnotized or seen it being done before, she just thought of it as something completely different or something far from reality.

3058362 he pays the bill, and walks her back to the cart, and after removing the shield spell from earlier, the two walk back behind the stage, where it's private, and he sits down across from her. "Okay...now, we're going to start your hypnosis, but in order for it to work, You need to trust me, and Relax, take deep breaths Trixie, and every time you exhale, stress will melt from your body, from the tip of your horn down to the tips of your hooves, each breath you exhale will cause more and more stress to leave you...allowing you to Relax." he begins, to lead her into the first stage of Hypnosis: Relaxation.
(And now we begin the part where I start basically taking the steps from your fic where Tia hypnotized Luna...and just changed it around a bit)

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3058404 Trixie anxiously sat there looking at Red, her breaths starting at a slow rate, with one big inhale, her chest inflated with air. Then, with one big exhale, her chest deflated sinking in to her stomach. Trixie kept this rhythm in mind, as she began to relax, feeling the relaxation throughout her body, slowly after, she could feel it the stress leaving out of her like a flowing river, and everything started to slow in her mind. Trust, and Relax were two things she thought about, but soon she didn't need to think of those as it became a natural recurrence, of the feeling of Relaxation flowing in, after an inhale, and the Stress flowing out, after exhaling.

3058614 He notices this and smiles. "Good, good, focus only on what I tell you, no matter how silly or strange it may be..." he continues to observe her relaxing as he continues. "You feel your body and mind as they melt with relaxation, sending your body deeper into a relaxed and obedient state." Trixie heard the obedient part, but knowing that she was being put under Hypnosis, and that she must focus on becoming relaxed, she considered nothing of it. Red then leaned closer, whispering into her ear in a soothing and gentle voice. "OBEY and follow Red, OBEY without Question, OBEY Red as nothing, but the truth, OBEY Mindlessly, OBEY Blissfully, OBEY without Delay, OBEY Effortlessly, OBEY Continually, OBEY without Will, OBEY Red's Hooves, OBEY Red's Body, OBEY Red's Eye's, OBEY Red's Voice, OBEY and Trust Red, OBEY only Red." Trixie could feel her mind becoming a bit sluggish with recurring words Obey and Red which strangely made sense to her. "Hearing my soothing voice say OBEY Red makes you happy and more relaxed than anything in else in Equestria." Trixie couldn't deny it she felt like Obeying Red without question which felt normal.
"Good Trixie, You're doing perfectly, now keep your eyes closed as you keep breathing and relaxing whilst I get something to help your mind relax further." He then stands, and walks off to go get a watch, or a necklace to use.

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3058659 Trixie sat there completely overwhelmed the feeling of relaxation and calmness, her mind seemed captivated by the recurring words of Obedience, and Red. Yet it lingered in her mind well, leaving those two words to bury in her mind, holding on to never forget. The magical mare just seemed so relaxed, and in content, that nothing really matter at the moment, as if her mind was slowed, and the world slowed too, leaving a wonderful feeling in her mind, a slight smile crept on her lips, just enough to show she was actually enjoying what was happening.

3059125 He comes back with a small, silver pocket watch, he found in the prop section why she had it he didn't know but it didn't matter, as it was gonna be used now.
"Trixie, I need you to pay attention for this next part as it's the key to your mind and when I count from 3 to 1, I want you to open your eyes and follow the swinging object." he then holds it out infront of her with levitation, and begins to swing it back and forth. "3..........2..........1 Open your eyes now!" Trixie's eyes opened to the swinging of a silver pocket watch that reflected off the light in the room, making it more alluring to Trixie as her eyes followed back and forth. "Watch it swing side to side as it becomes increasingly difficult to look away as each swing makes it harder and difficult to look away, but why would you want to look away when you have a strong desire to keep looking?" Trixie kept staring while her fascination for the watch grew stronger and stronger.
"As my watch swings, your eyes follow. As your eyes follow, your eyelids begin to tire. As your eyelids begin to tire, your mind begins to shut down. As your mind begins to shut down, you become Mindless. As you become Mindless, you easily become Obedient. As you easily become Obedient, you Obey without question. As you Obey without question, You Obey only Red." Trixie began to lose herself as she slowly became Obedient and Mindless without question.
"As you continue following the watch, you begin to notice how hard it is to think and how heavy, tired and sleepy you're feeling as your eyes begin to feel heavy as well." Red smiled, knowing that this is the point of no return. Red watched as Trixie's eyes fought to keep open and seeing how hard it was getting for her. "No matter how much you want and need to close your eyes, you will not until I give the command, but until then, enjoy this sleepy blissful state." Trixie's eyes begged for rest, but not without the approval of Red so with that, Red thought it was time to start making her a servant… even more.

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3059178 Trixie watched the silver pocket watch swing back and forth, the shine making the effect of the swinging motion more powerful, and sleepy for Trixie, fighting to keep her eyes open, and focus on the silver pocket watch. Trixies eyes had a glazed looked to, revealing a sense of vulnerability, and feeling spell bound to the feeling, as she only could sit there and go deeper into what Red was leading her into.

3059283 "Each swing making it difficult to think as your mind is becoming Blank, Empty, and Obedient. Blank, Empty, and Obedient. In fact, you don't even remember who you are, do you?" Poor Trixie was so lost in the pocket watch and repetition that nothing mattered. "That's it, no need to think, that's why I'm here." Trixie drooled as she was almost completely gone. "Just relax and listen to my soothing voice. With each word you hear, you become more obedient, mindless, and happy for you desire to serve me in any way possible." He smiles, whispering into her ear. "Just Let Go and fall into Red's warm hooves as I'll hug you not only with my hooves, but also with my wings wrapped around you in safety and in the warmth of your friend." he sees her as his friend..."Yes, warmth as you have never felt before, touching every part of your body from the tip of your horn to the tips of your hooves. Now let me guide you to the warmth of my embrace." He smiles, stroking her mane gently, as he stays infront of her, sitting, ready to catch her. "Now, when I count down from three to one, and stomp my hoof, You will fall into a deep hypnotic trance, feeling more obedient than before. 3....2....1....Sleep!" he stomps a hoof, and Trixie closes her eyes finally getting the rest they desired, as she falls forward, into his embrace, and he wraps his arms around her, and his wings as well, nuzzling her. "Good, good girl...Now...As you lay there in a deep sleep, completely hypnotized as my mindless servant, you will obey every word and accept it as the truth no matter what and you will answer back with Yes Master Red, Understand?"

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3059334 Trixie rested against him, hearing his words and love being held so close in the soothing warmth, he provided while she was in a deep hypnotic trance. Trixie felt so obedient to Red, it was a feeling that couldn't be described, as she only listened and complied with his commands, without an ounce of thought.

"Yes, Master Red." Trixie spoke with no emotion attached to her voice, and with no delay at all.

3059424 he smirks. "Good. Good." He calmly leads her through the process of becoming a servant, mainly to test the hypnosis, and make sure it worked. after being satisfied, he has her stop, and go back into the trance, now ready to finish it by installing some triggers in her head. he's stroking her mane gently as he begins. "Okay...Whenever you hear me, and only me, say "Sleepy Time" you will fall back into this sleeping trance, as relaxing and as comforting as it is. Next is your dog setting, in which whenever I say Puppy Trixie, you will suddenly begin acting as if you are a Husky pup, brave, ready for action, but also loving to your owner, which is me. Next is Shadowbolt. If I call you 'Lieutenant Trixie' you will snap to attention, as if you are a member of the powerful Shadowbolt team. and you're with the captain, Myself, ready to show off for the crowd, or do whatever I'm having you do. Next, is...Foal. if I call you 'Twixie' You will act as if you are....5 again. with me being your caretaker. now if you hear me say 'Loving Trixie' You will have the uncontrollable urge to be cuddly to me and the crowd of our show tonight. wanting to stay close and hug and cuddle up to me or any foals who are in our show...." he goes over them again, to make sure they are placed in her mind and held there, then he remembers a bonus one to help her out. "And finally, if you are NOT doing a show, you will speak normally, rather than in the third person, and you will only speak in the third person, whenever you are doing a show, You will speak in the third person as you did before. Do you understand Trixie?"

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3060811 "Yes, Master Red." Trixie spoke again in a obedient voice, she felt his words enter her open mind, as he installed the many triggers in her mind, as she accepted them with open arms, not rejecting a single one. Trixie only obeyed listening, and letting her master do whatever he wished to instill better things, acting as triggers, and differences to her mind.

3065436 "Good...Now, when I kiss your cheek, You will awake, Knowing everything. and yet you are also perfectly fine with the time you were a servant, as it was only testing the hypnosis. in Three...Two...One." he gives her a gentle kiss on the cheek, only lightly giving in to his desires to love her, as he also pulls away, so she doesn't freak...and waits for her to react after waking.

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3065511 The magical unicorn blinked a coupled of times, as if she had woken from a dream, and looked at Red with a surprised look, still shocked by the trance, and hypnosis she just underwent, it felt amazing, relaxing, even filled with a strange liking for the experience.

"Well, that truly felt amazing, a feeling I won't forget anytime soon." She placed her hooves to her mouth in shock, she spoke in first person, and couldn't believe it.

3066768 he smiles, hugging her. "I'm glad you like it...since like we agreed, It'll happen in tonight's show...right?" before she can say anything else...he feels her kiss his cheek...why would she do that!? "wha?"
(Kissed because she's thankful for fixing the speech thing...)

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3066810 Trixie didn't know what to say about the kiss that she planted on Red's cheek, she gave a blush in embarrassment, not knowing fully well what came over her. She had nothing to say or any explanation, as to what had been done. A kiss was a sign for many things, but this particular kiss was meaningful, giving thanks to Red for fixing of her speech problem.

3067048 *smiles* Thank you miss....perhaps I may get another later? *playful smirk.* SO, shall we go over rehearsing for the show tonight?

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3067060 "Perhaps, if it's earned, and yes let's rehearse for tonight." Trixie spoke, as she still couldn't believe as to what she had done, but nodded her head, so they could rehearse the new additions to the performance, it was going to make the entire show, completely new, and interesting. Seeing that hypnosis was now involved into the mix of things.

3067103 he nods, and they get to work. He starts off with her triggers. "Okay then, Twixie, how do you feel?" he decides to start, with her acting like a foal.

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3067142 Trixie recognized the trigger, as she felt different by the phase that had been spoken, she blinked her eyes a couple of times, thinking back to being a young filly, especially at the age of five, as she wobbled back and forth.

"I'm okway, Wed." She spoke in a childish voice, and felt very different, she felt smaller than him even though she was the same size, and Red seemed more of an adult figure in her eyes. She only thought of little things a child would think of, as she began to wander, along with her imagination.

3067213 he smiles "Good! Now You told me you had some new magic tricks to show me, well let's see them!" he lays down, as if he's watching a child's performance, deciding to keep up the charade
(quick thing: I will probably add this to the actual post with her triggers but, it should go without saying that if he calls her 'Twixie' she acts like a five year old foal. if he calls her 'Trixie' (aka, her real name) she reverts to her normal age and mindset again. that make sense?)

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3067263 Twixie, nodded her head in excitement showing off her magical feats, as a young filly in her eyes, while she happily looked at Red seeing him as an older adult, she giggled, feeling a bit embarrassed, and shy about being in front of him.

"Hi, I'm Gweat, and Poweful Twixie, and watch this!" She said, standing on her hinds legs, and making sparks appear, even pulling a rose out of thin air, as she giggled at her tricks. "Tah-Dah!" She gleefully said with a bow.

3068024 he applauds, showing he does care about her. "Aww! Good girl Trixie! So, how would you like a Puppy Trixie? " He decides to make her act like the husky dog she claimed to wish to be next.

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3068054 Trixie heard the other trigger, and very quickly after, she just dropped down on her hooves, and began to pant like a husky. Her head looked around frantically, as if looking for something, as she walked to Red who was still lying on the floor, she brought her nose to his face sniffing him, and recognizing him as her owner. As she licked up, and down Red's face, leaving saliva on Red, she was a happy husky to find her owner, and just kept licking him in excitement.

3068120 *he chuckles, and nuzzles her, pulling her into a hug, so that she'd be laying in his lap.* good girl Trixie! Let's see....aren't you just a Cuddly Trixie?

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3068145 Trixie blinked her eyes again, at another trigger, while she sat on his lap, and suddenly felt the overwhelming sensation to hug, and cuddle closely to Red, as she brought her hooves around him, squeezing very lightly, and nuzzling him, feeling warm. A smile appeared on the unicorns face, loving the feeling of hugging Red so closely.

3068205 he smiles, wrapping his wings and arms around her as well. he suspects she enjoys this particular one more...though her mind is currently preoccupied with cuddling and hugging him...part of him wonders if she'd actually love him or not...but he decides to ask that later...once they finish the trigger tests..."aww, I love you too Trixie...Now...I think it's time for your Training, don't you, Lt. Trixie?" he smirks, to switch her to Shadowbolt mode.

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3068224 Trixie blinked a couple of more times, and placed a face of confidence on her muzzle, and stood straight up addressing her captain, with full attention.

"Yes, Captain!" She gave a salute with her hoof, standing tall with pride.

3073224 he stands. "Good. Now, I'm going to keep you in the skies with my own magic, so show me what you can do!" with that, he lights his horn as an emerald aura surrounds her, gentle, and warm, as he lifts her up gently putting her in the air

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3073284 Trixie automatically saluted and flew in the air doing various spins, and ariel tricks. The magical unicorn was performing, as if she'd been doing flying her entire life. Her determined face, and grinned showed that she was enjoying it too.

3074474 he smiles, and carefully brings her down. "Nice job Trixie! I believe you've earned yourself a nice rest so it's Sleepy Time." he smiles, and stays close to catch her when she falls back to sleep

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3074531 Trixie felt heavy the second she heard that, and fell forward quickly landing into Red's hooves. Trixie felt amazing for her second time in trance, loving the feeling of relaxation that crept into her, when she felt the trance. Just resting, and laying in his arms ready for anything to happen next, and could get used to the amazing feeling.

3074629 He smiles, holding her close. "Good good. now, when I count to three, you will awake, perfectly relaxed as you were when we finished your original hypnosis. One two, Three." he stomps a hoof waking her, still holding her. "so, what'd you think?" he knows she remembers what happened...
(heh another plan to get Trixie's love: actually BUY her a Husky puppy! where he gets it? likely: Fluttershy...)

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3074714 Trixie opened her eyes, still amazed by what he did to her, as if she just temporarily gave up control. She couldn't help, but smile at what happened to her, from being a puppy to a foal, to a shadow bolt performing various ariel tricks. She stayed in his arms smiling.

"I can't believe I just did that, it felt amazing, and unbelievable. It's definitely a pleasurable experience Red." She spoke in complete awe, over what just happened.
(Probably, she would really adore a puppy if she got one.)

3074835 he smiles. "yeah, it can be very enjoyable, both as entertainment for the audience that watches, AND for the one being put under if they actually like it like you do. and considering how this was originally just to embarrass you in an attempt to let any audience member who doesn't like you to have some sort of personal revenge, I think it'll do perfectly. plus the triggers I put in your head? they can work at any time, if I wanted to, I could switch you to any one of the different variations I put on you right now. *nuzzles her gently*

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3074908 Trixie just smiled, and blushed at the nuzzle she received from him, as she stood up, stretching her legs, even hearing them crack a little. Trixie stood up, and looked outside seeing the sun still high in the sky.

"Well, I'm hoping you're a responsible pony, who knows not to take advantage of what you have, after all you seem like a gentlecolt type to know what you're doing." Trixie spoke, and lifted a mirror to herself, fixing her mane.

3074973 he stands, stretching, and nods. "I pride myself on being a gentlecolt at least. the whole time when I had you acting like a servant earlier? that was just to test the hypnosis, you know? make sure it worked. besides, even when you WERE doing that, I didn't go too far, just simple things like fetching a drink or such. and I quickly brought you out of that setting and started the real work that's gonna be done later anyway."

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3075018 Trixie liked that he could handle himself, otherwise, it could be a problem, but it wasn't. Trixie just walked to her props looking at them wondering if they needed to be used.

"Hmmm.... okay now let's see what there is, for tonights show, and what not." Trixie said looking at the various props liking to incorporate something.

3077142 He nods, looking with her.
(And because I can't help myself...)
he heads off later though, deciding to arrange a gift for her. in ponyville he meets with Fluttershy and gets a pet for Trixie...then later the show happens, and it's a resounding success! the entire crowd laughed their flanks off at Trixie acting like a foal, and as a Husky pup, on top of that, they were amazed by her aerial talents as a Shadowbolts, and his prowess with hypnosis, and her cuddly setting, with her hugging not only him, but cuddling with little foals. after the show ends and the two take a bow, he looks to her. "Trixie...I must admit, I'm a bit of a traveling swordspony...so, I'd love to settle down someplace...have a nice roommate if possible...but if I may be so bold, I'd like to travel with you, as a partner, and a sort of roommate...consider this, a gift..." he presents his gift.

"Back when we were setting up your hypnosis, you said that for a dog one, You'd like to be a husky...so, having that in mind while you were looking through props to set up for tonight...I decided to pay fluttershy a visit in Ponyville...and got this little one for you, as a gift...after I explained to her the whole situation of course. perhaps you and I can get ourselves a little apartment in Canterlot, or if we're lucky, ponyville."
(Isn't it just ADOWABLE!!! :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:)

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3077186 Trixie was quite happy with the success of the show, as it seemed like the most happy the crowd has ever been. After the huge success of the performance, Trixie didn't think it could get any better, then it already was. Until he asked to join her, but once she saw the gift her eyes sparkled, her heart melted, and her mind fell for the adorable cuteness.

"You got me a husky, thank you, thank you, thank you!! This puppy is so cute!!" She picked up the little husky pup, hugging it very tightly, as she seemed to have a huge soft spot for dogs, especially huskies. "I think it would be interesting to be roommates with you, I think that doesn't sound like a bad idea at all." She said, still hugging the pup closely, trying to give the husky a name. (It's very cute!)

3077263 The husky pup licks her, and Red himself hugs her as well. "thanks Trixie. Now...what to name this little bundle of cuteness?"

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3077279 Trixie put a hoof to her chin, considering the possibilities of what to name this puppy, the closer she looked, and it was a girl husky, she gave a smile to the pup. Many names popped into Trixie's mind, as she pet the pup.

"Hmmm.... Little Moon, or something else, I'm still thinking." Trixie wanted a name to stick, and was going to count all the way through.

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3077337 "Perfect! Angel Moon, a suiting name for her." She said picking her, and kissing the pup on the lips, as she was already getting attached to husky. It was a dog that Trixie had come to liking, since her young age seeing plenty of Huskies.

3077355 Angel then licks Trixie, and nuzzles her new owner, before managing to crawl out of her grip, and into her mane "Awww, so cute!" he gently nuzzles Angel through Trixie's mane, and gets a lick in response. "So, Trixie, shall we try to find a nice apartment to settle in at or something?"

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3077372 Trixie just was too focused on the adorable pup, giving the puppy a lot of attention, as she heard Red, and smiled.

"Yeah, you do that, and make it a nice one." Trixie spoke while giving the puppy a funny face, really caring for the puppy.

3077660 angel plays with her, barking happily. Red smiles. "Very well...any place you prefer?"

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3077969 "As long as it has room for Angel Moon, and it's enough for the three of us." Trixie spoke with an overwhelming love for the pup, taking the husky into consideration.

3078848 he chuckles. "Very well. well...why don't we try a place in Ponyville first then?"

Hypno Luna
Group Admin

3079651 Trixie gave a look of uncertainty about Ponyville, remembering the event that took place before. Trixie didn't seem to excited to be going to Ponyville, maybe they'd heckle her, and tell her to leave.

"I'm not sure about that Red, I'm not exactly welcomed with open hooves back into Ponyville, after what's happened." She told Red, and hugged the pup, she wasn't sure if she wanted to go back.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 144