The Derpy Army 347 members · 192 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Hello everypony! I'm currently writing a fanfic about Derpy dating an assortment of stallions in Ponyville(or traveling by.) before Hearts and Hooves Day. I need a suggstion for a stallion in or coming by Ponyville for Derpy to try a date with. If it's an OC, I will give you a quick interview about him and choose if he should try a date with her. :derpytongue2: Good luck! :raritywink:

DismantledAccount
Group Contributor

Just look through the character lists for a stallion, or make up your own. :trixieshiftright:

3200826 I don't want to make a Mary Sue(Or is it Gary Stue?), and I don't want to make a bad FiMsona for a background pony. I really desire a good suggestion.

DismantledAccount
Group Contributor

. . . There isn't any character that's "Mary Stu" proof; a magic stallion doesn't exist. It all depends on the writer. If the writer makes the characters badly, then the story suffers. No one can do that for you. It's something you have to do by yourself (with the help of editors, I suppose).

3200859 A Mary Sue is a character that is simply over powered or too perfect and only has personality flaws. :unsuresweetie:

DismantledAccount
Group Contributor

I know that. And my previous comment explains what I would put here perfectly. What is your confusion?

3200908 I thought you did not understand what a Mary Sue or Gary Stu was. :ajsleepy:

DismantledAccount
Group Contributor

You are mistaken. 'Tis not the case. Do you understand my comment better now, knowing that I know what I'm talking about?

DismantledAccount
Group Contributor

Then glad to be of assistance, and I wish you luck with the story.
I'm always up for a good Derpy ship, so just maybe, you'll see me again. :raritywink:

3201223 Hurry though. In the meantime, I'm going to consult a Derpy shipper/fan. :derpytongue2:

I'd say someone who could stand Derpy's...uniqueness. You could either have someone who is also not the sharpest tool, or someone that IS the sharpest tool. *cough*Doctor Whooves.*cough*:heart::derpyderp1::heart::derpyderp2::heart::derpytongue2::heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12