Gundam Team Harmony 98 members · 121 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
GundamBrony
Group Admin

So I was thinking of a story idea for a Gundam MLP crossover fanfiction but there's so many ideas, that I need to type this down.

First, of, the concept story is this:

'The main hero found an ancient Gundam beneath from the grounds of Equestria and use it to fight against various MS that was invading the land of Equestria. Now joining forces with Princess Twilight, the ruler of Equestria and her friends, they must stop the invasion of MS and figure out the motivation while at the same time, trying to help the main hero in recovering his lost memories and end a war that will change the magical peaceful land of Equestria forever.'

I already got the main hero's name, Roland, but I got a few ideas on either choice of doing Anthro or Normal. Going with Anthro means the main hero is a human, but if I choose to go with Normal, then the main hero will be a unicorn pony with a special system to allow him to pilot his main Gundam (due to him being a pony).

For the Gundam, I got three choices:

Narrative Gundam

Barbatos

Sisquiede (SD only)

Now with the two, they'll be the normal size unit and the other MS and technology will be from the respective timeline, but if the Sisquiede is chosen, the MS will be in the traditional SD forms and various MS from different timelines (UC, Post Disaster, Cosmic Era, After Colony, Anno Domini) will be included too.

Finally, I'm trying to come up with a title name, so I got two choices:

Mobile Suit Gundam Equis (Barbatos or Narrative)

Sd Gundam G Generation Equestria (Sisquiede)

Overall that's it. Just some ideas I need to type it down to drain out of it and I can't decide on which one to go for. If you guys got any ideas or choices from the thread, comment below.

Considering what the Barbatos has, giving it to a random nopony would work since it would, in time, make them a competent pilot. At the loss of most of their body of course.

Then again I love Iron Blooded Orphans. So I'm biased.

Gundamdragon
Group Admin

nee the investrive system thing grafted to spine first

Gundamdragon
Group Admin

ok first why not two both gundams, one can be the villain also for combined universes you want connecting to Dynasty Warriors gundam as the traveling world alters reality and passing through dimensions as part of story back ground to build off of.

Second when saying gundam narrative do you mean the RX-9 Narrative or the RX-0 gundams? ie Banshee, Unicorn, and Phenex? Gundam Phenex is the gulden gundam in the gundam Narrative.

RX-9

RX-0-3
As to Barbatos is it the base modle or will it be Barboatos Lupis Rex. (ok side note that is the most bad ass gundam name since Death Scythe Hell.)

Last the human pony anthro thing, if you do pony we seen them manipulate and hold things with the frog of the hoof and the crook of it also the theory that ponies have contact telecines that lets them use toll in their hooves. As to anthro the name "Roland" dose not fit as a pony name maybe Rolling Hills or Low Lands, sounds more pony and sounds similar. If you want to be human then you could do EQG au as the reason why it looks like the 90s with smart phones is it is built on lost history then the names can be just a quirk from region like the heros name Roland could be from another town and moved to Canterlot.

That's my three cents on it. I will read it when its up.

GundamBrony
Group Admin

RX-9 Narrative Gundam

Barbatos 4th form

As for the main hero name, the reason for Roland (human for anthro) is that he has amnesia only to remember his name so in a way, whenever either he’s human or a pony, his journey with his friends will trigger his lost memories but only few scraps of it. This will happen in a war against enemy MS.

As for EG, I don’t have plans for that to do as the story will set in Equestria after Friendship is Magic tv series as it will be a alternative Season 10 and a dark sequel to it.

Gundamdragon
Group Admin

ok and rex is the 4th form the one in the final battle. what will you do abot the rx-9 lack of armor or needing weapon pack

GundamBrony
Group Admin

Yep Barbatos Lupus Rex will be the final form

For the Rx 9 it’ll be in its standard form but regain the A pack (for heavy combat), B pack and C Pack as main forms, but as the story progress the ponies and mythical creatures will learn on human technology and upgrading it from D pack ( Desert Ground Combat with Weapons from the Gundam Ground Type armaments) E pack (complete multi purpose look with Beam Rifle with Grenade Launcher, Shield, Beam Sabers, Bazooka), F pack (Atmospheric combat with a new backpack for longer time in atmosphere equipment with I-Field Launcher), G pack (Space Pack with gatling gun and booster pack from the G04, G05, and Pale Rider) the final one will be H pack (All pack into one sort of like the G self Perfect Pack).

Gundamdragon
Group Admin

ok so your going to have the ponies make the packs from the data in the suits memory? Also you are aware that rx-9 was the lightest armored gundam in the time line right?

GundamBrony
Group Admin

Yes, but they’ll need to use spare parts from other MS to do so or use their resources to combine with human technologies.

As for the second, no I haven’t thought of it.

GundamBrony
Group Admin

Ah right the Narrative being a testbed Unit.

I was thinking at this point as the story progress, Twilight and her friends decided to figure out how to make the Narrative Gundam armored up and such considering that in every battle, it gets damaged all the time. Hence the E pack

Gundamdragon
Group Admin

id actually say that after a pint the armor issue be fixed and the packs reduced to weapon and operations kits like the strike uses.

Also how do you plan to handle the Alaya-Vijnana System in Barbatos?

GundamBrony
Group Admin

For the Barbatos and the Alaya Vijnana, the main hero will wake up into a unknown base and before the start, a Haro will forced him to have three surgeries of it through machine manipulation

Here's the other thing though about the Alaya Vijnana. The character has to be colt age (for ponies) for the surgery to have any chance of success. And even that should not be a given that it will work.

We've seen what happens with a failed surgery.

Because if you make it just a forgone conclusion that the Alaya Vijnana will take hold, then I've lost interest because there should be an element of "Will this work or not?"

GundamBrony
Group Admin

Yeah you got a point there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15