Crossover-verse 106 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 61 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 61

My very first Transformer was Bluestreak, from G1 way back in 1984. I don't have my original anymore, but I do own an encore reissue of the original mold.

I was at my parents' house for Easter, and they had brought out a box containing mostly Legos, but also contained some other bits and pieces of various childhood toy sets, like some plastic dinosaurs, faux Legos that glow in the dark, erector set pieces... and some of the armor plating and weapons from Devastator and Bruticus, plus one of the cassette Decepticons that went with Soundwave... it might have been Beastbox.

4272537 The first Optimus Prime is still a damned fine toy. I have a reissued version of it and it's just incredible how nice it is, even over thirty years later.

4273888 I don't think I'll be getting much Combiner Wars stuff. I've already got 'Classics' versions of most of the old G1 combiners through the third-party market.

dramatic_spoon
Group Admin

I sort of started recollecting, so Combiner Wars is the new jumping on point.

So far all I got is Powerglide, Bombshell, Drag Strip and Thrilling 30 Swerve, Skids and Springer.

Dead End is on the way, and I really think I'm going to get Defensor.

Okay, I posted this over at the Lunaverse, but...

I'm still laughing that I did this. :D

I'm kinda laughing that you did it too! :rainbowlaugh:

So when are we getting more United We Stand or Twilight the Terrible, anyway?

Um, hello? I'm not officially part of any of the 'verses taking part in this little venture, but I figure I may as well say 'hi'. I'm EchoWing, creator and architect behind the Quiververse. There isn't an alternate Mane Six in mine, unlike most of these, but I'm not against interacting with any of these other 'verses in the future.

4959690 Hi, nice to meet you. :)

4959971 Happy to be here.

Also, for the record? I'm probably never going to give up on being a Transformers fan. So very much looking forward to Combiner Wars Sky Lynx and Victorion.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 61