Crossover-verse 106 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 71 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 71

As I pointed out in the other thread, this makes it the same balance that my Flipverse had. Funny how that works out. I personally have no problem with that.

2177663>>2181084

I think the Element Selection thread is the continuation of this discussion... I had posted the original comment here first, but repeated it when the separate thread was made.

dramatic_spoon
Group Admin

Well, I like it.

Y'know, it just occurred ta me that in our final selections, we ended up pickin' two ponies who know the alternate of another pony, but are not in turn recognized by that pony, an' a pair that do know each other.

Ah hope we do somethin' with that.

2614275 Wait, what pair is that?

That would've made a lot more sense. :twilightoops:

I think the big problem is that Elements idea and the Stranger-in-a-strange-land Ideas both have equal amounts of merit, it's just a matter of figuring out which people rather do.

Why couldn't you do both?

dramatic_spoon
Group Admin

C!Octavia and Aunt Orange, and then R!Rainbow Dash and H!Pinkie, right?

One Idea at a time, I suppose.

Let's not forget F!Spike and his RD and Pinkie Pie

Ah was thinkin' about F!Spike an' L!Ditzy. Ah think all of 'em know Rainbow Dash ta some degree.

...consarnit, ah hope that doesn't make Rainbow Dash the leader.

Someday, the Exiles thing is gonna happen. Ah swear it will.

Could be fun. :pinkiesmile:

L!Ditzy has interacted with her universe's Spike. Not for very long but her was Zecora / Corona's patsy turned into a giant monster and was beaten down by Raindrops in Longest day.

An' did he look or act even remotely similar ta F!Spike, who is an adult pony an' not an evil witch's apprentice, a baby dragon or a rampagin' monster?

In fact, F!Spike introduces himself as Purple Prose, doesn't he?

2654117 I'll remember all of these. And I'm not sure if there will be a 'leader', Jackie. As for Spike and his draconic counterparts, "Wow, I know a dragon named Spike! There's also Spike Witwicky, the ambassador to Cybertron I met and King Spykoran the Old!" or something like that. I'll remember the Purple Prose bit there.

2654117 : C!Tavi knows her universe's Ditzy a little bit too. She's something of an acrobat and is shooting for the Wonderbolts like Dash is.

F! Spike introduces himself as "Purple Prose" to new ponies so they respect him as a journalist. He thinks his real name of "Spike Flail" doesn't inspire the idea of great writer. L!Ditzy is somepony Spike would (mistakenly) think he knows.

Another thing to consider is, in the article about Nightmare Moon's return in the Flipverse, Spike's photograph has him captioned with both his real and pen names. If he's recognized by somepony they could use either one.

dramatic_spoon
Group Admin

Honestly, if this doesn't work out, the Exiles/Transtech idea would be fun to play around with.

I'd still love to write one where M! Daring Do and Megan have a little meeting about the stresses of your adventures being turned into literature and eventually ending up at a bar somewhere.:rainbowlaugh:

I'd like to see that "Assistants' Lounge" story myself, with Flip!Twilight, Manehattan!Spike, Pokey Pierce from the Lunaverse, Megan, maybe Pageturner from the Cadanceverse, and... maybe Cloud Kicker from the Dashverse, since she is kind of Dash's #1 assistant at work in that AU.

I'm sure Pageturner would flip out at whatever force in the multiverse considered her Octavia's assistant, but that could be part of what makes it funny.

Given that the canon Daring Do actually writes stories based on her own adventures under an alias..... :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 71