The Brony group 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

I had a friend that got me curious and after awhile I watched some episodes and liked them, then this same friend told me to read Fallout: Equestria I did and liked it, then I eventually got into MLP fan fics and even further down the road started writing. then got into the NLR RP called fear upon the horizon and here I am making my own RP

How I became a brony:

Well... sit back kiddies, it's gonna' be an interesting story. I used to think bronies were creeps and pedos with no life. But one day a friend of mine BECAME a brony. This perplexed me beacuse I knew for a fact that he was no creep and was most definitely not a pedo. So I decided to take some baby steps, so to speak. I looked at some ponies with captions and found myself laughing after a couple of pics. I thought to myself, "Maybe this whole brony fandom thing isn't so bad?"

well anyway I decided to watch a few episodes, which I started with the pilot episode. I kept watching for a little bit, but couldn't help but groan in annoyance at the opening cinematic. I dragged myself along, my manliness in danger, and made it to the 4th episode. I, by then, was hooked and I have been a brony ever since. I joined this and... well I don't need to tell you that do I?

I'll have to do some research on this NLR and SE before I jump in, though.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

2578026 NLR ('New Lunar Republic') and the SE (Solar Empire) is a alternate universe in which Luna rebels against her sister due to difference in belief of how Equestria should be ruled, for what reason exactly depends on each persons head cannon, Personally I like to think that Luna realized how much of a kind tyrant Celestia was being one example could be how she uses the Elements of Harmony or as people know them the main six, to solve her problems when she is clearly powerful enough to take care of issues herself. But any way the reason as I said differs person to person. also keep in mind that this is not a perfect summery and contains my own biased

How I became a brony?

Cupcakes, Rainbow Factory, Rocket to Insanity, Lil Miss Rarity. I read those and then watched the show last year.

Pro NLR or SE?

NLR. But why is that important?

Comment posted by Shadow-Dancer deleted Jan 12th, 2014
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4